Matheus1111

About greater movement option on the map without motor vehicles.

create a small craftable train that can be attached to the train track and removable after use, it is also possible to add space in the train with craftable bags that can be added to the train to carry more loot

https://imgur.com/a/vTyvG8o    Project

Edited by Matheus1111
  • Haha 2

Please, no.  For all of the reasons listed in the 20 other threads that have made this suggestion.

3 hours ago, Parazight said:

Por favor, não. Por todas as razões listadas nos outros 20 tópicos que fizeram essa sugestão.

Edit

Edited by Matheus1111

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Esta tem que ser uma das sugestões mais ridículas que ouvi aqui.

Ridiculous or not, it's still a good idea in the face of motor vehicle bugs.

41 minutes ago, Matheus1111 said:

Ridiculous or not, it's still a good idea in the face of motor vehicle bugs.

And where will one put this 'small' craftable train! In your hiking shorts? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

E onde se colocará este "pequeno" trem artesanal! Em seus shorts de caminhada?

Well, the parts can be divided into the players' backpack, for example, requiring two or three players to carry the parts, with each part being mounted individually on the rail, Assembled and disassembled with a screwdriver, after the players arrived at the desired location they quickly disassembled with the screwdriver, hiding the parts in chosen places so that, after they had done what they needed there, they would go for the parts to mount again. and leave obviously it would take teamwork to use the little train, definitely not going to be something a solo player could utilize

Edited by Matheus1111
  • Haha 1

It is likely that Bohemia does not read what is written in this forum section (since year 2014). But it is interesting to keep suggesting and talking about the superfluous and unnecessary.

In 2023 I will write more stupid suggestions. I've already written nearly 20 suggestions this year.

Dreamers!

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by John Maynard
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, John Maynard said:

It is likely that Bohemia does not read what is written in this forum section (since year 2014). But it is interesting to keep suggesting and talking about the superfluous and unnecessary.

In 2023 I will write more stupid suggestions. I've already written nearly 20 suggestions this year.

Dreamers!

🤣🤣🤣

Just because the forums were made during the alpha phase of development doesn’t mean we’re still there. 

A craftable, portable train is a dumb idea. Doesn’t fit the game design. Too big of a project at this point and not even remotely authentic. These things don’t exist in real life.  Try the search function. You’ll see that this idea has been rejected before and why. 

If you want to be taken seriously then don’t make countless threads filled with nonsensical ideas. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Parazight said:

Só porque os fóruns foram feitos durante a fase alfa de desenvolvimento não significa que ainda estamos lá.

Um trem portátil e artesanal é uma ideia estúpida. Não se encaixa no design do jogo. Um projeto muito grande neste momento e nem remotamente autêntico. Essas coisas não existem na vida real. Experimente a função de pesquisa. Você verá que essa ideia já foi rejeitada antes e por quê.

Se você quer ser levado a sério, então não faça inúmeros tópicos cheios de ideias sem sentido.

O que se encaixa no design do jogo são malditos carros que voam? puta estúpida, 

what exists in real life are cars that fly bitch

Edited by Matheus1111

5 hours ago, Matheus1111 said:

O que se encaixa no design do jogo são malditos carros que voam? puta estúpida, 

what exists in real life are cars that fly bitch

I'm still waiting, after all these years, for any of my cars to fly

@Parazight Somewhere else should have space to write effective ideas. This space here is abandoned, you said from your own experience for a long time here.

😂

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, John Maynard said:

@Parazight Somewhere else should have space to write effective ideas. This space here is abandoned, you said from your own experience for a long time here.

😂

For a game to keep growing and I need to add, the biggest example of this is Rust that even nobody using certain things they keep updating the game constantly, this idea of yours to add "effective" things makes the game be abandoned for years until they add something crap like an "SG 82"

you's help Dayz remain a walking piece of shit compared to other survival games like Rust

Edited by Matheus1111
  • Haha 1

Dayz is the best game I've ever known. But I only found out now, so I can say it's the best for me.
Being the best game, it needs no hints. Despite that, I write suggestions just for fun.
Digital game is a toy. 

Edited by John Maynard