jortex

Dayz complaint (feedback doesnt work for me so im on here)

Dear Dayz,

Ive had ur game for a very long time and since a short while picked it back up again.

The game was fun and my friends soon joined me on my adventure and we dreamed of cars, trucks and maybe even a base, while we actually accomplished all of these goals, ive just lost it all in an instance in a way that just makes me wanna vomit and never do any of these end game things again.

To construct more of a image me and my friends build a great base in the appartements in Severo. Here we thrived for more than a week and kept expanding. Last week we got everything up and running even the flagpole.  Which felt so cool, and tbh i know it can all be gone in one night, which im completely fine with. But the way i just got raided makes me wanna vomit and never play this game again, cause this is one of the most unfair game mechanics ive ever seen. 

If somebody just raids through a couple of gates, then stops cause he doesnt have enough boom or whatever, and can then log off behind a couple off your doors to relog when ur building the doors back he just blew off,  behind u with all ur locks on the floor... this is (not) my mistake, this is an unfair and unbalanced way of making it possible for a player to enter the base and other combat situations, however i understand that there will allways be problems with this way of returning in to the world but respawning in my(oh no shi its his now) just rebuilded base is so unfair, u can never prepare for that.

My idea..
Make it so when a person plots down a flagpole all teammembers have to touch it at least once to be allowed to sleep in the radius. This makes this impossible. 

I really hope u take this complaint seriously it could improve ur game alot in my opinion and as ive seen online other peoples opinion as well..

P.s. do devs even read this ? Lol

Jortex1

This person was still 3 gates away from touching my pole mate 😂

• Haha 1

Maybe you should try community servers. Building a base on official servers is never profitable,  considering all of the security exploits right now. 

Maybe place some traps in your base. Or move.