Sign in to follow this  
Goatroach

Types.xml for v1.19?

Been a while since I did anything with this game, and I seem to have run into an issue. Probably a simple solution I just forgot how to do.

Seems when I search (ctrl+F in Notepad++) the types.xml file for the new items (such as Offroad_02, IZH18Shotgun, Blowtorch, etc.), they are nowhere to be found.

Am I looking in the wrong folder?

The path I got the types.xml file from on my server is "mpmissions/dayzOffline.chernarusplus/db"

What's weird is I know the items are available as I can spawn them in via VPP Admin Tools.

Again, it's been a while, so forgive me for forgetting which folder has the file I need. Would appreciate the assist.

Edited by Goatroach

the path is correct. it seems your files didnt get updated? u could download the dayz server files from steam. they are always up to date.

Oh, weird, Steam just updated it today.

Not sure how I was accessing content with outdated files.

Guess the server updated correctly, but my PC didn't update... but then how the heck did I join the server without the same game version?

Usually I get booted from the server with a warning that the client has a different version when the server and client don't match.

Oh, well, it's working now.