Kyiara

DayZ Update 1.19

Greetings, survivors!

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here! Highly anticipated game update 1.19 “The Secrets of Livonia” is now live on a stable branch. It brings with it some major changes and additions, and is the biggest update we’ve released since the Livonia DLC. So let’s get to it!

Read the full article here.

_________

PC changelog

Consoles changelog

4 hours ago, Tubz Reviews said:

Still stuck on 1.18 won't update, reinstalled game and issue still persists no support from anyone!

Hi, what is your feedback tracker ticket number? I will see what can be done.

• Like 1

The community server I'm a member of on Nitrado is running very poorly. Bad desyncing, lagging when running, vehicles bouncing all over the place...and Nitrado wants more money to move on a better server to support the update. The owners of the server are getting screwed and people are leaving the community. Rough time. 

• Thanks 1

I can see where this patch was going and really enjoy what it did for my server but there are things that are creeping up as we play on xbox. The m1025’s hood will not open to repair an engine. The cars have a habit of teleporting into trees and obstructions causing damage to both the player and vehicle. There are times when the game will freeze when taking a shot at a zombie and the player will be beaten up on. When this occurs the the player has to shut heir game down and restart it. Then log back into the server quickly. The player then has to bandage multiple bleeds and repair their gear. 

Hello. Thanks for all the hard work keeping dayz moving forward. I have an issue I'm not sure was updated with the first patch of 1.19. When trying to put a watchtower kit down  on top of an existing watchtower, Like a new kit to start when I'm already on 2nd or 3d level, the hologram won't deploy as it used to in 1.18. So I can't stack watchtower. Loving the game since it was beta on Arma. Thanks. Mail me weed.aloha

24 minutes ago, ogmendo said:

Hello. Thanks for all the hard work keeping dayz moving forward. I have an issue I'm not sure was updated with the first patch of 1.19. When trying to put a watchtower kit down  on top of an existing watchtower, Like a new kit to start when I'm already on 2nd or 3d level, the hologram won't deploy as it used to in 1.18. So I can't stack watchtower. Loving the game since it was beta on Arma. Thanks.

This has never been possible on official servers.  Modded servers can easily enable this. e.g. BuildAnywhere mod.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ogmendo said:

Hello. Thanks for all the hard work keeping dayz moving forward. I have an issue I'm not sure was updated with the first patch of 1.19. When trying to put a watchtower kit down  on top of an existing watchtower, Like a new kit to start when I'm already on 2nd or 3d level, the hologram won't deploy as it used to in 1.18. So I can't stack watchtower. Loving the game since it was beta on Arma. Thanks. Mail me weed.aloha

that's because watchtower stacking was a bug and wasn't meant to be in the game. the towers are supposed to be 3 tiers high only. 

Having issues with placing anything (crates, barrels, lights, ect) in watchtowers. Also cant stack crates on top of one another and am not able to build double high walls. is this bugged or intentional?

Walls after they are up 1 level high and finished you should just be able to add 2 logs 2 base perfectly above it automatically would probably help game run smoothere and 1 high is pointless 

So many know it alls who know nothing. They fixed it with the second patch. Thanks Bohemia u guys r the shit

So I've rented a server through nitrado when I load up the game all updates complete it can't find any servers at all is there a reason for this or are you currently working in this issue ??

On 11/6/2022 at 5:33 PM, Scott Gilbert said:

So I've rented a server through nitrado when I load up the game all updates complete it can't find any servers at all is there a reason for this or are you currently working in this issue ??

You better connect through the launcher and not through the game. It's useless last 3 years.

Also you may try to search your server with steam api and if you found it check server variables (shows is server op or non op).

If you wish then you may try to PM to me your server's name or ip:port and I'll check it manually and will abser you with server's data (name, game ip, query ip, server variables, players (online & max)

Please devs 1.20 we need a base building update now is so dates and pointless 😒 its really normal balance some more fence kit if you lads really cba a door fence kit be able to have your gate open left or right and the lock 2 the watchtower option 2 have stair or no stairs with the gap cover if no stairs be able 2 build a the watchtower back with have to put another watchtower behind it we need more now its been a long time and I hate to think how many people have ask for the same thing please please dev listen the the people that play the game 👍 

my character sometimes freezes, it doesn't go to the left side at all, then it goes back to normal

Edited by Flavinhabs