Kyiara

1.19 Experimental Release

Greetings, survivors!

It’s been a busy 3 months but we made it. Allow us to present the first experimental build of upcoming game update 1.19 - live right now on Steam and Xbox. This update is definitely one of our biggest since we released the Livonia DLC. It was hard to hide our excitement, which you probably noticed during the various teasers and streams we provided in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide access to the Livonia DLC on the Experimental Xbox branch, though we’re hoping to enable this during 1.19’s experimental period.

Read the full article here.

PC changelog

Xbox changelog

• Like 3

Some great changes and fixes here. Looking forward to exploring more of Livonia 

Edited by Madiakz

For some reason I can’t get to the issues feedback submission ticket. Anyways! 

heli crashes on experimental for xbox Ap-Sy server are not spawning loot. 

if you only fill a radiator half way and turn the car on white “smoke/steam” will come from the radiator even after turning off the car and completing the radiator fill. I tried taking it out and putting in back in and refilling it would fix it but it doesn’t. I’ll gladly submit a formal ticket once my phone gets its shit together. 

The heli crash not having loot is the most sad thing I’ve found. No loot whatsoever 

Looks great. Could you please add notification of server wipes to the update information?  I realize that a wipe announcement was made over social media platforms and whatever but it would be nice to not have to leave the official forums to get this info. 

Doesn’t it seem like information that would be included here?

Věřím, že tým Bohemia opraví i lagy ve hře, skládat auto 4 hodiny a pak ho za 3 min zlikvidovat, díky lagum ve městech a před barikadami na cestě není nic příjemnýho. 

I think this Experimental 1.19 is another step in the right direction that you have been taking since last year. There are meaningful features in this Experimental update and for the future.

-Congratulations for implementing Enfusion's vehicle simulation in DayZ, as it was announced before. I think that was a technical masterpiece. The additions to the vehicle HUD are welcome too.

-Livonia is the map that we chose to play and build our own server on a few months ago when we started out with the JZA and our own servers! Thank you for putting in so much effort into Livonia. Now we are sure it was the right decision. The map is very beautiful and the one thing I'm especially glad about is that I can read the town signs 🤣

-The new executable for debugging and modding is a great addition and its capabilities will help to build even better mods. This will boost the mod scene even more and I think modded servers are as important as the vanilla servers. I like both play styles a lot and we use 12 mods small and little like nostamina and big like bb+ ourselves and all these mods are fantastic and they have to be supported! The whole development of the mod ecosystem will benefit from the implementation of this new debug tool and maybe even server owners and admins like me can use it.

-Love the new bleeding indicator. Sometimes you don't notice when you are bleeding to death cause you dont see it. Since we can't "feel" it visual indications of the bleeding's severity is very welcome.

I am looking very much forward to building my very first experimental Dedicated Server now for Dayz on our test server. We want to try out the Experimental 1.19 now 😁

EaMC1dcjboiMQzXXWZas_1280.webp

Edited by Ivan Connor

Yoooooo. Hear me out. 

can you please add the player stats to console? 

days alive:3

infected killed:54

players killed:8

etc etc?

Hi,

thanks for this experimental update,

but I have a question:

When will linux servers be released from experimental?

Thank you in advance for your response.

On 9/23/2022 at 1:07 AM, Grants said:

Yoooooo. Hear me out. 

can you please add the player stats to console? 

days alive:3

infected killed:54

players killed:8

etc etc?

If it helps,  we have it on pc but its not accurate. Especially regarding players killed. Sometimes it Just doesnt show or does show that players were killed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are all excited

and Livonia fans are bound to be pleased..

But do you. ..poll the veteran ..players?

We love Chernarus ❤ and also Livonia

and some us love the glitches and dodgy car crashes. that make  DAYZ RANDOM AND REAL.

This is not criticism...Its, amazing fir us what your doing.

But just want to say .

1 More map official. I can pay lol

get rid of duper cheets etc. But keep the glitches where you snag your coat on a door lol

Love some if the old car spinning. 

Hope it stays. 

survivability 

Getting to easy to find food and H2O. turn of some taps. and use some farm bowsers. that dry up in sunshine etc 

finally

More base traps  to catch raiders

I have 💡 ideas