Sign in to follow this  
Yeni

To the kids camping the Cherno center

Your really pathetic, your getting no loot off of this. You even barricaded the entrance to your spots. Thats just pathetic. Im sick and tired of people camping inside cherno.

haha yeah, if it pisses you off, then dont go there son- PROBLEM SOLVED !

Cherno is the place i only go on a fresh spawn. Why bother risking it when you can find stuff in places that aren't Cherno with less of the risk?

i usally go there and camp. but not to kill people. when some newbie comes around i chuck a flare in his direction, type "friendly" and shoot the zombies chasing him ^^

not everyone in the cities is your enemy.

Your really pathetic, your getting no loot off of this.

You're*

ITT:

OP runs into Cherno

OP gets sniped

OP complains in the forums

/thread

Your really pathetic' date=' your getting no loot off of this.[/quote']

You're*

ITT:

OP runs into Cherno

OP gets sniped

/thread

Actually, I had just spawned. I was going to get my loot off some dude that I actually killed legitly, and didnt camp him. I ran into there like 10 times, and got sniped.

Sometimes I complain about getting killed right after killing someone else in the middle of a main city.

Actually' date=' I had just spawned. I was going to get my loot off some dude that I actually killed legitly, and didnt camp him. I ran into there like 10 times, and got sniped.

[/quote']

Wait, you went back in ten times and got sniped each time? Did you ever stop to think that maybe after the first or second time you'd be better off going somewhere else?

Actually' date=' I had just spawned. I was going to get my loot off some dude that I actually killed legitly, and didnt camp him. I ran into there like 10 times, and got sniped.

[/quote']

Wait, you went back in ten times and got sniped each time? Did you ever stop to think that maybe after the first or second time you'd be better off going somewhere else?

There was a CZ on the dude I killed..... I wanted it.

Your really pathetic' date=' your getting no loot off of this.[/quote']

You're*

ITT:

OP runs into Cherno

OP gets sniped

/thread

Actually, I had just spawned. I was going to get my loot off some dude that I actually killed legitly, and didnt camp him. I ran into there like 10 times, and got sniped.

n00b stop whining.

in the game everyone dies... alot.

u cannot survive forever.

and cherno has good loot.

basic loot, military loots, backpack spawns, tools, car parts, vehicle spawns , hospital gear

Your really pathetic' date=' your getting no loot off of this. You even barricaded the entrance to your spots. Thats just pathetic. Im sick and tired of people camping inside cherno.

[/quote']

-Find Lee Enfield.

-Acquire ammo for said Lee Enfield.

-Head into Chernogorsk.

-Shoot the sniper.

-Problem solved!

I've done this several times in Cherno and Elektro, I've even fucking killed a dude with an AS50 on top of the factory roof from 750m sitting on a hill outside the town. With a fucking Lee Enfield, shooting at the tiny speck in the distance.

So man up, grab a Lee, and solve the problem yourself.

But yeah, snipers are bound to die camping towns. I've even observed a firefight ensue on top of the factory roof when another player logged on there when it was occupied. Honestly, if I ever get a real sniper rifle off the guys I kill... (100% of them Alt-F4 after they die, causing their corpses to vanish.) I'll just sit on the hill outside Cherno and wait for snipers to log on at the top of that factory roof.

[/quote']

There was a CZ on the dude I killed..... I wanted it.

c24a27bc_3005.jackie-chan-meme-why.jpeg

[/quote']

The definition of insanity is doing something repeatedly and expecting a different result.

Stop bitching. Kids camping in the Cherno center? Well then, it should be pretty easy to avoid them, since you know where they are and what they're armed with!

528475_10150702522571886_639016885_9448422_896915910_n.jpg

Just Saying.

/thread.

Next time - RUN FASTER!

USE COVER!

We sometimes camp Cherno for the fook of it. And it's fun. Once Cherno is quiet, we bug out and go about our surviving ways.

UNLUCCCKYY