Sign in to follow this  
Jhenryis1

Is it me or does this sound like a good idea

Okay, we are all aware of the many hackers that still get around Battleye and continue to hack and kill us. But almost every time that i have been killed by a hacker I am usually on a Expert server with no Side Chat, no kill messages and no way to contact and tell server admins even if they are on. There is just no way you can get a hold on someones name and posting it on cheat report could take a long time to respond and to fix (even if they try at all). But my point is we need to make it to where at least we can find out who killed us. It would help so much....:huh:

Thank you for agreeing with me. But another thing I thought I'd mention is that even with Regular mode activated you should be able to turn off 3rd person.

Just another example of people hiding behind anonymity. The less anonymous we become, the harder it is to hack and exploit without consequences.

Only thing I would not like about being to identify someone that killed you with hacks would be the people that instead of using Side Chat for reporting in important information would rather talk about stupid things like getting revenge and begin to rage....

Yeah it is kind of hard to tell. I wish something could be done about it.

It doesn't require a a lot of work to get something like this to work just a few scripts I don't know I'm not much of a scripting genius. :)

I don't want to see who kills me, maybe there should be a Admin chat. where you can talk directly to the admin. or have the Admin see who killed who.

or have a log that you can send messages to on the main server, and have the DayZ team get reports directly from it's ingame community. then they can perma band these players.

Yeah that does sound like a more refined in depth description that just could work. :D (USE THIS ONE INSTEAD)