Sign in to follow this  
Tommygunz89

Let’s talk about the AUG

Bohemia we wanted the aug so bad, and you delivered in a weird ass way. You gave us 2 Augs! 2 augs that weren’t the original aug that we wanted, like wtf WHY?! We just wanted the classic aug. Also the aug is the only gun besides the mp5 with a front grip, yet the recoil is terrible. Not sure why you guys had to do us dirty like that…

They added the original AUG from the .62 version AND an extra AUG that is far better than the original one.

What AUG did you want?

4 hours ago, Pyongo Bongo said:

They added the original AUG from the .62 version AND an extra AUG that is far better than the original one.

What AUG did you want?

Wrong, try again 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

old "steyr aug" use google, i cant post links in this forum

the new "aug a1" ^as above

they look very similar.

i dunno how the recoil was back then, but one thing is for sure: the weapon handling feels like COD nowadays sadly. so im all good with more weapon recoil.

edit: removed links to display my post

edit 2: ok, its still hidden, whatever

Edited by etwas

1 hour ago, etwas said:

old "steyr aug" use google, i cant post links in this forum

the new "aug a1" ^as above

they look very similar.

i dunno how the recoil was back then, but one thing is for sure: the weapon handling feels like COD nowadays sadly. so im all good with more weapon recoil.

edit: removed links to display my post

edit 2: ok, its still hidden, whatever

Yes, thank you for knowing what you are talking about before commenting. There are a few differences, the main being the barrel length. The original aug was also able to take a suppressor and standard/c mags. When it comes to recoil I agree and disagree, overall yes it is too COD-like they should really take some notes from vigor. I’m just disappointed because the a1 doesn’t perform well because it’s short barrel and the ax doesn’t have the original fixed optic, that gives the aug it’s signature look. 
I know the AX is technically a better version of the original aug, but it lost its slick look when they removed the fixed optic 😢 and yes I know the a1 has the old school look, but it doesn’t perform well. 

I guess this is just a long winded way of saying the AUR AX DOESNT LOOK AS COOL AS THE ORIGINAL AUG  DAMN IT  😂

well u wanted a discussion, im sorry i interrupted. at least u finally managed to tell us what your issue is with the aug.

4 hours ago, etwas said:

well u wanted a discussion, im sorry i interrupted. at least u finally managed to tell us what your issue is with the aug.

Not sure why you’re apologizing, I literally thanked you being the only person who knew what they were talking about in this thread…

Edited by Tommygunz89

On 4/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, Pyongo Bongo said:

What AUG did you want?

Probably a bug to be fair. Wouldn't surprise me if they intended to add just the original but ended up with two wrong ones. It is DayZ.

• Haha 1