steam-76561198263043887

New anti cheat

Hello, I am one of the many players in DayZ and now I will probably express the wishes of everyone in this game. 1) Create your own anti-cheat. (the cheaters are infuriating, it's not aim that infuriates them, but the fact that they fly selectively at home) 2) Make improvements to the buildings, they are very easy to raid. 3) Small variability of possible constructions.(it is almost impossible to build a house, and if you build a castle in the field, then you can climb through by climbing on the players. 4) Numerous bugs with textures (objects fall through, a corpse can fly away, etc.) 5) Wolves sometimes pass through the walls of houses. 6) Mine or stretch mark disappears pretty quickly. 7) In principle, you can add more traps to the game.

• Thanks 1

Better anti cheat would be nice. Official servers are swimming in cheaters using all sorts of exploits 

On 2/26/2022 at 2:58 AM, steam-76561198263043887 said:

...you can add more traps to the game.

I agree with this part.

Every cheater uses ESP.  You can't stop it.  But they can stop the major exploit that ruins servers (a security exploit that should have been taken care of years ago, I might add), but after the blowup from community servers, has it been fixed?  NOPE!  Cheaters are still ruining official and community servers.

• Like 1

I don’t have a problem with base raiders climbing on-top of each other to hop an obstacle—it’s something you’d do in real life in the same situation.

What I have a problem with is: that X-Ray vision exploit, the ESP cheat and using glitches to clip right through base walls. My base has been raided several times. I learn and reinforce base to account for as much as I can to deter entry.

There’s an animation that can be performed at one wall that lets players clip right through the base fence like it’s not even there, that’s what pisses me off. What I did was built a trap on the other side with two additional walls forming a triangle and barbed wire on the inside. So when someone tries to do the clipping exploit they’re in a mouse trap surrounded by barbed wire and going to die from two barbed wires lacerating them at once.

Things like that have to be done to try and counter exploits letting survivors clip through objects, BI please correct that type of stuff.

• Thanks 1

Everyone would love a better anti-cheat. I'm surprised how many bullet teleport cheaters are still in game, having 03/2022 right now, this is just sad. You're sitting in your base, surrounded by walls, in a room with no windows and closed doors, and just get killed behind many locked gates. If this doesn't ruin the game I don't know what does.

True, the pc is open, if you want to play without cheats, play on xbox or ps5

Edited by shuter165

4 hours ago, shuter165 said:

Yeah but then it’s worse ui, and few mnk servers

5 hours ago, shuter165 said:

With console you have to deal with people using x ray vision CONSTANTLY IN EVERY GUNFIGHT, you have to deal with people running the Cronus zen which allows you to use keyboard and mouse but still registers it as a controller. Cronus zen also allows anti recoil, auto hold breath, THAT STUPID ASS DROP SHOT BARREL ROLL 😂 (console players know what I’m talking about) and a bunch of other BS 

The one cheater I’ve encountered so far, found all of my buried stashes, deep in the woods. I just happened to be returning and saw him floating around with his body clipped into the ground. Not sure if he was glitching or hacking. When I checked his corpse, he still had his fresh spawn loot plus gear from my stashes. I wish I had saved a video clip of it at the time. I had just got my PS5 and was still learning it.  

On 3/27/2022 at 1:02 AM, eZthetic said:

Everyone would love a better anti-cheat. I'm surprised how many bullet teleport cheaters are still in game, having 03/2022 right now, this is just sad. You're sitting in your base, surrounded by walls, in a room with no windows and closed doors, and just get killed behind many locked gates. If this doesn't ruin the game I don't know what does.

Publicly shame them. You can view recent players with the Steam ingame UI. Check every player for VAC bans. Once a cheater, always a cheater, especially in videogames.