Sign in to follow this  
looters

raided

I keep getting raided by losers, i'm a solo player and a peaceful one too so im looking to join a clan because i'm tired of rebuilding my base daily i play on server 2191. i know the map very well if this helps my chances of joining  

17 hours ago, looters said:

I keep getting raided by losers, i'm a solo player and a peaceful one too so im looking to join a clan because i'm tired of rebuilding my base daily i play on server 2191. i know the map very well if this helps my chances of joining  

you play chernarus or livonia or both? our 3/4 man clan run on livonia mostly but yea you can join us if you like man. reply if you would like to or not. 👍

also i've been bitten by a wolf and i'm dying i've taken every medication available and im still dying

You need to bandage to stop bleeding. Bandages need to be disinfected to stop infection. You disinfect bandages/rags with disinfectant spray, iodine and alcohol tincture. You can also disinfect your wounds with these prior to bandaging or if you've already used a dirty bandage/rag, but disinfecting afterwards only works if you are in the early stages of infection. There's a bug in the game where if you combine one unclean rag with other disinfected rags they all become unclean so watch out for this. Otherwise you need to take multiple tetracycline pills (4 or 5?) to clear up late stage infection. Don't stack them, take each extra one only after the effects of the first have worn off.

Popping vitamins regularly also helps in that it keeps your immune system high. As does being warm, dry, well fed and watered. A high immune system can reduce your chances of getting sick.

Edited by lemmac

I've taken 12 tetracycline pills and its not curing me i'm not sure if this is a new illness due to the latest update and i used clean bandages to stop bleeding 

Edited by looters

This game is so buggy even the bugs can be bugged!

Sometimes you just gotta go somewhere and stash your stuff, suicide and respawn and go get your stuff...

19 hours ago, looters said:

yes i would like to join and i will purchase the other map

cool and sure yes you can join. where are you from? reply with your psn and ill add you. 

2 hours ago, looters said:

i'm from the uk 

psn: BABY__MAKER

nice one pal, I'll add you once I'm back from work (night shift) uk also. 👍

• Beans 1