Kyiara

DayZ Update 1.16

Need to let zombies attack all animals not just cows or goats. Also we should be able to switch between night and day on the night vision scopes. Without having to take them off the gun.

When will a game crash be resolved while playing on consoles? It's been going on for several months now 

Hey guys I’m pretty new to day z and I was at work the past few days since the new update long story short voip is not working at all even after an re installation and checking my ps5 audio settings it was working before the update is anybody else having this issue? Or a possible solution? Apologies in advance if I posted this in the wrong thread 

PLEASE FIX DYSYNCING [Xbox]: I just died because of it, for another survivor attacked me with a knife and cut me 4 times. After I slayed them I healed 1 cut — but could not pull the bandages nor rags from their inventory.

So, I bleed to death because of a game bug.

Edited by RussianReavers

please bring the car to mind. if something can break, then the logic is that it should have been repaired like that. in particular, the gas tank often breaks down with a gunshot, it requires it and there is no way to fix it. for more than one year. you are all creating something, but attention is drawn to very little of what has already been done, being finalized. And And there is also a quick fence from the ground, there is a quick drop to the ground, there is no tighter transfer to the tent or a car. you can also make a binding with a checkmark to the object as a keyboard shortcut so that it would not be thrown to the ground, but into the car.

Edited by alienlev

I think it would make a great addition to the game if you added code locks as high tier loot to the game, you could even use the generator to power it and if it's not running connect a battery to it or something like that, i think it would make a great addition to the game.