General Zod

Randomise the loot

Hi

I just did a quick in and out of the military base in zelonogorks. I found 7 SKS in there, and it's like that with any gun, if you find just one it's possible you found one dropped by a player or it spawned randomly, but as soon as you find a second one you know it mass spawned. Found an FX ? How about 4 more, found an M16 here have another 3. 

It can't be that hard to programme something along the lines of 

if(goingToSpawn7SKS){

dont()

}

Edited by General Zod
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I've found this quite often on official and community. 

I've generally always played on official as there are so few decent community servers on xbox. But recently I've played on two really good community servers, @WYLDCHYLD6666@WYLDCHYLD6666 has a great server, and also played on the Expanse server. Both good in terms of loot. @WYLDCHYLD6666 server (sorry, forgot the server name) also has loads of infected roaming about. Highly recommend it. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, I've found this quite often on official and community. 

I've generally always played on official as there are so few decent community servers on xbox. But recently I've played on two really good community servers, @WYLDCHYLD6666@WYLDCHYLD6666 has a great server, and also played on the Expanse server. Both good in terms of loot. @WYLDCHYLD6666 server (sorry, forgot the server name) also has loads of infected roaming about. Highly recommend it. 

Thanks bud yeah it's The Expanse I tend to fine your public server struggle with loot especially when it comes to hi pop server as the server can't Corp with the horders  and the server ends up dry

Edited by WYLDCHYLD6666
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, WYLDCHYLD6666 said:

Thanks bud yeah it's The Expanse I tend to fine your public server struggle with loot especially when it comes to hi pop server as the server can't Corp with the horders  and the server ends up dry

Ah yeah, well it's the other one I play on that I forgot the name of lol. But yeah, the Expanse is a great server, really tough survival challenge, well balanced. 

4 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ah yeah, well it's the other one I play on that I forgot the name of lol. But yeah, the Expanse is a great server, really tough survival challenge, well balanced. 

Yeah am just working on the weather and trying to get to grips with how it works its a tuff on lol

• Beans 1

37 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Is that named after the books / tv series ?

7 hours ago, General Zod said:

Is that named after the books / tv series ?

The TV series lol love it best series iv seen in a long time 

On 12/24/2021 at 6:00 AM, WYLDCHYLD6666 said:

The TV series lol love it best series iv seen in a long time 

The show is really good, the books are better.