Sign in to follow this  
kevo1414

Imagine a server where people must push the button every 108 minutes in order to save Chernarus from massive explosion.

Imagine that somewhere in Chernarus there is a button that must be pushed every 108 minutes from massive explosion. It would give us a common goal and cooperation between people to save the world from massive catastrophe. If the button is not pushed, everyone dies. Good luck! 😄

Or make it more dramatic, every one will help each to push the button, but if they failed to do so, instead of massive explasion it would will be massive toxic gas explosion. Thus eveyone on the server will only have limited time to find the NBC suits and gas mask, but it's limited where the players would have to go against each other before most of them died in gas poisoning --- /u/FabulousThanks9369

I could see a lot of people being annoyed by that. Especially since the whole "play how you want" aspect of the game. I know I don't want to spend my entire game time on finding a button. Besides, people will just place barrels of nbc gear near the button and waylay anyone that comes near it. Lots of people logging off every 108mins. I don't see it being a challenge or causing people to come together, I would view it as a nuisance. If they had servers like that I wouldn't be opposed to it, sounds like capture the flag. I'm just saying I wouldn't be on it for at least those reasons. 

Sounds like a griefer’s wet dream. 

• Haha 1