XxMiAoZxX

0x00040073 fix ? please ?

can anyone please assist me! iv been trying for 4 days now with this issue 0x00040073 uninstalling, reinstalling unsubscribing resubscribing and even formatted and i cant get it fixed at all, i just want to join modded servers but i cant can help :/  would really appreciate it!

https://imgur.com/mnwN8wW 

Apparently you don't have the trader mod installed that the server requires. I assume you are already trying to join the server through the launcher, which should display you the state of all required mods, and if you have downloaded/activated them? You can also try to repair the mods that have been flagged to you in the game via the launcher options.

iv repaired all the mods verified all the mods tried 3 different launchers  installed dayz 3 times same with the mods and nothing is working i have even formatted and still nothing  but yet about a week a go everything was working fine and outa no where dayz just doesn't want to join any modded server 

6 hours ago, XxMiAoZxX said:

iv repaired all the mods verified all the mods tried 3 different launchers  installed dayz 3 times same with the mods and nothing is working i have even formatted and still nothing  but yet about a week a go everything was working fine and outa no where dayz just doesn't want to join any modded server 

If you use - or have ever used - the standalone DZSA mod that could be the root of your problem. That launcher stores files that it does not remove if something is removed on a mod update, you will then get an error no matter how many times you repair DayZ or the mods, since the corrupt stuff in the DZSA folders will keep causing problems.

So if you have used the DZSA launcher, go into the DayZ folder (default location is Steam\steamapps\common\DayZ) and DELETE the entire !dzsal folder.

Due to this I do not recommend anyone to use the third party launcher. Its server browser is (much) faster than the vanilla launcher, but if it starts causing problems it can make an utter mess of your DayZ. For others it works fine, so it depends a lot on your system.

But, as ImpulZ wrote your error message says you do not have the mentioned mod loaded at all. Have you tried loading the mod list of the server manually? The error could theoretically also be on the server end, if the server is empty.

Edited by Derleth

removed mods

deleted folders

deleted game

formatted 

used 3 launchers  first the normal launcher then the dayzsa launcher the the magic launcher

nothing is working, even done direct join through ip address