Sign in to follow this  
Misnomera

Livonia points of interest

I've been playing Livonia for a few months now, and I was curious if anyone else agrees that the southern end of the map needs more areas to explore, whether it's a large city, military areas, or contaminated zones. Once I travel south, I mainly go back and forth between Nadbor and Swarog (which is way too small as is) because there's not much else out there. I was thinking they could add subterranean military bunkers, and some new building types with interesting layouts. Any thoughts?

Livonia is a great looking map but gameplay wise it's really, really unbalanced. Most of the encounters you'll have will be in north. There simply isn't ANYTHING to do down there. By the time you reach the middle of the map you're all geared up. Every single house has guns. I like the map but not having anything to do on it really ruined it for me. I bought DLC but played only 10ish hours. Didn't even explore the south-east part. It definitely needs a rework.

I got killed in the south by two guys knew they were gonna kill me so I shot him in the chest, then I killed a guy that was trying to loot a car I’m on rn but logged until it turns day time plus heard to many shots.