Sign in to follow this  
Hawk24

kill on site solution

Hey guys

I'm fairly new to this game, but I'm really tired of being killed by kill on site bandits

All of my 3 deaths in my 2 hours of gameplay so far have been by shoot on site players that shoot on site

In a real zombie apocalypse people wouldn't kill eachother on site

I don't want to punish bandits, but we survivors need an incentive to play together

So my suggestion is that as soon as you shoot another player mighty Thor comes to punish you for your chosen style of gameplay

Then you also should get banned from the server you killed the player on because so the player you killed can play again without danger

So again, I don't want to punish bandits, thanks for reading

Yeah, that's exactly how retarded you look when suggesting stuff like this

• Like 2

While it was a very, unwell idea, the same can be reversed.

With all the people saying that the game's pvp is fine the way it is right now.

Everyone KoS everyone with no ingame effect of killing another person is fine just the way it is.

Fuckin come on, they even have the balls to shoot others ideas without suggesting anything.

This is the suggestion forums, if you say no without a reason, actions will repeat and all you are doing is wasting space.

While it was a very' date=' unwell idea, the same can be reversed.

With all the people saying that the game's pvp is fine the way it is right now.

Everyone KoS everyone with no ingame effect of killing another person is fine just the way it is.

Fuckin come on, they even have the balls to shoot others ideas without suggesting anything.

This is the suggestion forums, if you say no without a reason, actions will repeat and all you are doing is wasting space.

[/quote']

To be perfectly honest, 10 mins reading this forum makes me want to load up DayZ just to shoot everyone in the face.

• Like 2

To be perfectly honest' date=' 10 mins reading this forum makes me want to load up DayZ just to shoot everyone in the face.

[/quote']

I would to, but i'm lost in the forest, have everything except a map and compass, found 6 watches though.

To be perfectly honest' date=' 10 mins reading this forum makes me want to load up DayZ just to shoot everyone in the face.

[/quote']

I would to, but i'm lost in the forest, have everything except a map and compass, found 6 watches though.

If DayZ implemented pawn shops, you'd be making a killing.

Not sure about the OP idea. However, it is becoming increasingly obvious that something needs to be done about all the pk-ing. Really starting to bring the game down.

Player killing SHOULD be a part of the game.

But...player killing should be A PART of the game (see what I did there?).

As of now, this game is pretty much nothing more than a 50 player free-for-all with easily avoidable zombies in the background.

Not to be presumptuous, but Im not sure that was the devs intention.

I admitt I am at a loss for a solution. We can only hope they come up with some form of game mechanic to curb the pointless pk-ing

In the current build I say shoot to kill, or avoid. If you notice someone following you and they havent said anything, kill em cause they are going to kill you. If you dont like being sniped, then you should avoid big cities. I have survived for days never once going into a big city. I see alot of noobs die and run right back on in there, im guessing for there own loot or maybe they dont learn.

ya i'm sure thor would just give the bandit his hammer and say "awsome job mate" (he's austrailian isnt he?)

So my suggestion is that as soon as you shoot another player mighty Thor comes to punish you for your chosen style of gameplay

You called?

This is a stupid idea. Shoot on sight wont ever be fixed unless you give players objectives like on domination. Clearing towns of zombies or something. I shoot on sight every time because I dont trust you not to shoot me back and I got some rare stuff on me I dont want you to have. I enjoy scavenging for food and supplies not knowing who's watching. It makes it all the more intense and realistic. Get in and get out. Dont spend 1 hour exploring a town. Spend 15 minutes looking at the map before you decide what place to loot. If you are really paranoid then clear the hills near the town before moving in. I have yet to get hit by a punk sniper noob. And for those "experienced snipers" Im carrying an M24 and 15 rounds with your names written on them! Bring it.

It's pretty easy to avoid 90% of player kills. Stay the fuck out of Cherno and Elektro, or at the very least, only go at night. There's perfectly good loot

I haven't been killed by a bandit in at least a couple dozen hours of play time.

Yeah I'd like a solution to the jackasses who shoot on sight, even after a "friendly".

Just joined the game, got a 1911, happy, exploring Cherno at night, saw a chemlight and heard gunshots. Followed the chemlights and when i neared said "friendly"

Was then shot and killed instantly.

Honestly people?

The problem is that this is the internet, not real life, so of course people are going to shoot you on sight. It only takes one person to be like this to destroy trust for everyone else. This is just human nature revealed but with far fewer consequences.

You know what this mod needs? Fucking Chuck Norris to randomly walk the map and kick some ass.

What if a dickhead comes shoots at you misses. You kill him then your "Struck down by Thor" (You)"WTF?"

Oh haha, I then respawned in the same place where I died. Took me about 10 seconds, then I realized I was right in his line of sight :) He shot and hit the wall right next to me!

Ran around, got some more loot, came across another survivor who was weaponless after I left a house to map another route out of there. WEll, I just picked up a crowbar and tried to attack the zombies attacking him. Why, thank you for not hacking crowbar!

Anyway, point is that survivor didn't freak out or panic, and when I died he probably got me loot, which to me is the equivilant of helping him out.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE. STOP TAKING IT SERIOUSLY

I XD at the people getting all knotted up.

At least you know what time it is... no matter what.