mrommy@hotmail.com

Adding upon the heartbeat monitor - Solving the "kill everyone you see" problem

With the bandit skin removed and the new mouse-over heartbeat replacing the ability to check another player's humanity, I thought of an interesting way to work and improve upon that very idea in a way that would not only add another fun mechanic to the game, but also vastly increase the probability of players not running in a "shoot every player you see, before he gets you first" fashion.

The basic idea is rather simple: Each time you kill another player, your heartbeat increases. Eventually, after x number of kills, you will begin to lose accuracy on your aim - with the endpoint resulting in your death by heart-failure.

Now, while there should be no way to permanently lower your heart rate down to normal levels, it should be possible to find drugs to temporarily lower your heart rate to lower levels.

In essence; the result would be the creation of a new stat, the heart. Just as hunger and thirst has to be dealt with in the game, so will the heart require attention as a player kills more and more other players.

tumblr_lg7upwggMI1qb7196.gif

If anything, your accuracy/heart rate should get better the more people you kill because you're used to doing it.

But still, terrible idea. No x678029347520345723452345 unless there is an equally stupid thing for people that aren't bandits implemented

I'm a friendly guy. I don't like that I get shot up out of nowhere sometimes. That said, I don't think this is a good idea. At all. It would be completely biased against bandit players, and that...Well, isn't fair.

after x number of kills, you will begin to lose accuracy on your aim - with the endpoint resulting in your death by heart-failure.

cigar_brilliant.jpg

SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA

LET'S JUST PUNISH BANDITS BY LETTING THEM DIE THROUGH A HEART ATTACK

FUCKING AWESOMESAUCE RIGHT THERE

No

Wait wait guys he might be onto somthing. Perhaps if you play all friendly for each player you see and don't kill your heartbeat lowers to the point zombies are overwhelmed by your generosity and don't attack you!

Wait wait guys he might be onto somthing. Perhaps if you play all friendly for each player you see and don't kill your heartbeat lowers to the point zombies are overwhelmed by your generosity and don't attack you!

Fuck that the zombies chase you just to give you CUPCAKES!

And blowjobs. But i have a feeling you'll enjoy the cupcakes a lot more.

Eventually' date=' after x number of kills, you will begin to lose accuracy on your aim - with the endpoint resulting in your death by heart-failure.

[/quote']

Someone bring me a bloody cactus so I can facecactus.

In the mean time, facedesk x129218312

Why does everyone think that murders will drive people insane, if you're willing to kill someone on sight..murder may be the only thing keeping you sane.

Maybe someone misunderstood the second part - the idea was that your heart begins to race faster if you kill a lot of people. But it won't kill you, as long as you keep your heart rate down with drugs. So in addition to having to find Food and Water as a bandit; you will also need to look for drugs to keep your heart rate down.

It will do nothing to stop people who like to run and gun constantly - it will just a small consideration to people who decide to do so, because they'll have to keep a supply of drugs too.

Also, I should note that I'm one of those people who will kill on sight - and hunt you down, too. This new "feature" would essentially nerf me, too.