Ace244

Radios in cars??

Why can’t we use the radios in cars? It would encourage game chat and you’d get more use out of the radios. 

Edited by Ace244
Rewording
  • Like 1

It would indeed be interesting to have the radio in the cars, but it would not impact the way players play except in roleplay of course .... Unfortunately, the majority of players are pvp players...and it is therefore logical that the roadmap favors pvp players, even if since 2020 the updates do not have to satisfy them unlike roleplay players.
+ It is also obvious that bohemia has axes of improvement of the game and it is unlikely that this feature is in their priorities ...

The manufacture of clothes in animal skin, the dyeing of clothes, the cooking, are certainly higher in the list, I hope at least ....

• Beans 1

Yes, we need radiation on a map. Radioactive zones with harder npcs and better loot. Who needs radios when everything is radioactive?

2 hours ago, Ace244 said:

Why can’t we use the radios in cars? It would encourage game chat and you’d get more use out of the radios. 

By radios in cars, do you mean the in-car radios for listening to music on? I've personally never known a car have a built in walkie talkie. 

Yeah you’re right. It still think it would cool though. 

I think they should add a few items for cars. Like having to find a heater system; without one installed, the car isn't *that* much warmer than outside (esp with doors/glass missing!). With one, it drains battery more, but it warms the car up and dries you/car inventory.

They could also add being able to "attach" a compass; it appears on dashboard and you can check it when in first person.

Also a horn that attracts zombies. But that's just so I can round them all up and mow them down 😛

yes import mp3 list 😄 but better all radios would play music

Edited by dimi

Better yet, make players be able to use thier items while in the car. Why is it that people can shoot me while i'm in the car but i cant shoot at people (or take my walkie talkie in hand and use it) while in a car. Make it so that if you equip like a mosin in a car, you can hold it in one hand and steer with the other hand, but if you aim down sights you lose the ability to steer during ADS.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shift said:

Better yet, make players be able to use thier items while in the car. Why is it that people can shoot me while i'm in the car but i cant shoot at people (or take my walkie talkie in hand and use it) while in a car. Make it so that if you equip like a mosin in a car, you can hold it in one hand and steer with the other hand, but if you aim down sights you lose the ability to steer during ADS.

I can't wait to do a drive-by with my homies on poor freshies in Elektro, all while shouting "East Coast OG" .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

Just an idea... I have an idea to make the radios more useful. There should be a warning on the radio (radio would have to be on and selected to a emergency broadcast channel) when a dynamic contaminated area will spawn in the vicinity. The warning should arrive 1 or 2 minutes before the first artillery sounds. It would give a tactical advantage for those who use the radios. You could have radios in car too with emergency broadcast too. Devs needs to make those radios more useful. On Takistan they could emergency broadcast sandstorms. 

• Thanks 1