Please, do something with cheaters on official servers. I meet them every day. This game is good but has no future while lots of cheaters take over the game. 

• Like 5

The best thing you can do is to stop playing on official servers. Crazies were always a part of this game - waiting for miracle is just a waste of your time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, as long as Bohemia doesn't do anything and Battleye is the devs chosen by the developers, there will be no improvement. Cheating is more and more massive, both on official and private servers. My teammate and I have been victims of it again in recent days. Officially and on private servers such as: Karmakrew, Spaggies EU, WFR RU Vanilla EU (the worst of all that one ...) As well as DayOne Livonia. Do not believe those who say to avoid public servers and go to private ones so that everything is fine and there are no cheaters. This is bullshit and sometimes it is worse, with the approval of the admins!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

This is bullshit and sometimes it is worse, with the approval of the admins! 

Proof? Unless you got a good one I call bullshit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Proof? Unless you got a good one I call bullshit.

The time to provide proof is over! The facts are there. Go to the WFR RU vanilla EU server and you will have proof of it. Always the same people here who don't want to see reality even when more and more people see it ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, lvw06 said:

The time to provide proof is over!

If you accuse someone of something, the least you can do is provide proof. If you can't do that, you are just spouting out bullshit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

If you accuse someone of something, the least you can do is provide proof. If you can't do that, you are just spouting out bullshit

you want a proof ? Now go to the Spaggies EU Chernarus server. Stop refusing to see reality! Unless trying to prevent the cheat bothers you? You don't want to be able to stop you from playing. Is it so complicated for you to play without a cheat? What is the exact reason?

Edited by lvw06
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, lvw06 said:

you want a proof ? Now go to the Spaggies EU Chernarus server. Stop refusing to see reality! Unless trying to prevent the cheat bothers you? You don't want to be able to stop you from playing. Is it so complicated for you to play without a cheat? What is the exact reason?

Is perfectly reasonable to ask for proof of you're accusing someone of something. You can't then accuse them of cheating too just because they ask for proof. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/23/2021 at 10:22 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Is perfectly reasonable to ask for proof of you're accusing someone of something. You can't then accuse them of cheating too just because they ask for proof. 

He probably got sniped while drinking at a well and now is crying about cheaters on literally every server... (somehow every server has a cheater problem...)

I literally have like 600 hours and only encountered 2 obvious cheats during the free weekend and 1 questionable death at around 250 hours, but that's it. Everything else was pretty legit.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, DefectiveWater said:

He probably got sniped while drinking at a well and now is crying about cheaters on literally every server... (somehow every server has a cheater problem...)

I literally have like 600 and only encountered 2 obvious cheats during the free weekend and 1 questionable death at around 250 hours, but that's it. Everything else was pretty legit.

In addition to being part of the pack which encourages the cheat on Dayz you allow yourself to ridicule facts that therefore you have not lived unlike me. I have 3500 hours of play and in general there are 2 of us taking completely impossible kills! Shots through the walls in the middle of nothing, cheaters who teleport, bullets falling from the sky, last night on DayOne again, it was 1 single shot and we both die at the same time being full stuff, boring carrier, assault helmet and without even falling unconscious. I do not even see why I am discussing with a jerk like you since in each topic you will come to assert the opposite of what I claim for the sole reason that YOU have not seen any cheaters or rather that you did not want to see them. This game is full of cheaters whether you like it or not, the NO admins do not do their job and are therefore accomplices, no need to provide evidence for such evidence! Hours of play for honest players, devastated by the cheat, that's the reality. You are just a small handful on this forum to refuse to admit it, one wonders why? ... Go instead on google and do a search for the cheat on dayz, to see the number of sites and forums that allow cheating. Go educate yourself! Unless these sites you already know them, like obviously a lot of this forum ?? MMmm ??

• Confused 2
  • Beans 1

13 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

In addition to being part of the pack which encourages the cheat on Dayz you allow yourself to ridicule facts that therefore you have not lived unlike me. I have 3500 hours of play and in general there are 2 of us taking completely impossible kills! Shots through the walls in the middle of nothing, cheaters who teleport, bullets falling from the sky, last night on DayOne again, it was 1 single shot and we both die at the same time being full stuff, boring carrier, assault helmet and without even falling unconscious. I do not even see why I am discussing with a jerk like you since in each topic you will come to assert the opposite of what I claim for the sole reason that YOU have not seen any cheaters or rather that you did not want to see them. This game is full of cheaters whether you like it or not, the NO admins do not do their job and are therefore accomplices, no need to provide evidence for such evidence! Hours of play for honest players, devastated by the cheat, that's the reality. You are just a small handful on this forum to refuse to admit it, one wonders why? ... Go instead on google and do a search for the cheat on dayz, to see the number of sites and forums that allow cheating. Go educate yourself! Unless these sites you already know them, like obviously a lot of this forum ?? MMmm ??

Nobody is denying that there are cheaters and hackers on pc. What everyone is trying to explain to you is that if you are going to accuse a specific server owner or player of cheating, then show some evidence. A lot of people come on the forums to accuse people of cheating when in reality they're just salty because they got sniped or raided. Slagging people off on the forums because they ask you for evidence does not really strengthen your case. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lvw06 said:

Jesus mate, get your head checked. As an admin myself for 6yrs+ I can tell you first hand that most accusations are nothing but hot air, not all, but most. Since the mod days the DayZ community has a problem with being extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats, as you are perfectly demonstrating right now.

Still waiting for the proof 😘

• Like 1

We sniped and insta killed 3/4 persons at the same time... Its called call shot coördination. 

"You got the one on the left? I got the right one wearing pink. Who got the middle? Check. The one with the red backpack right? Right. Allright Lets do it.... 3, 2 wait wait do we go on 1 OR zero? We go on Go. Ah allright Just checking. Shit they moved. Everyone got the same target on visual?! Aye. Allright Lets go again 3, 2, 1 Go. Bam!!" 

And done. Celebration. And probably surprised "you are dead" screens for the Opposite party. 

42 minutes ago, McWendy said:

We sniped and insta killed 3/4 persons at the same time... Its called call shot coördination. 

"You got the one on the left? I got the right one wearing pink. Who got the middle? Check. The one with the red backpack right? Right. Allright Lets do it.... 3, 2 wait wait do we go on 1 OR zero? We go on Go. Ah allright Just checking. Shit they moved. Everyone got the same target on visual?! Aye. Allright Lets go again 3, 2, 1 Go. Bam!!" 

And done. Celebration. And probably surprised "you are dead" screens for the Opposite party. 

No ! False! What you say is not what happened! There was no coordination! So you deny that my teammate and I were victims of cheaters! Public server DE1486 and the same on DayOne! The public server emptied in a few days and we knew that we were going to be the next victims of one or more cheaters of this server. It is impossible today in 1.12 and being full stuff, gorka helmet and plate carrier, to die together in the same second and without falling unconscious, having no death animation with only the black screen "you are dead ". Anyway, other players have already denounced this server on reddit, so we are not the only ones to have had a suspicious death. What you are saying is what you would like to happen on a normal server. the reality is much dirtier and you refuse to admit it! One wonders why....

55 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Jesus mate, get your head checked. As an admin myself for 6yrs+ I can tell you first hand that most accusations are nothing but hot air, not all, but most. Since the mod days the DayZ community has a problem with being extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats, as you are perfectly demonstrating right now.

Still waiting for the proof 😘

And you ? Why don't you provide evidence to the contrary? Why do you feel so targeted like that on a subject which initially for the author did not concern you? Strange that you are so disturbed by this subject! Do you have something to hide ?? YES, when an admin doesn't do what is necessary to eradicate the large amount of cheaters on his server and turns a blind eye to what's going on, it's called complicity, my boy! No proof to provide, this is called the obvious! Whether you like it or not! Take a look at WFR RU Vanilla EU, you'll understand! OK, kiss !

Edited by lvw06

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Nobody is denying that there are cheaters and hackers on pc. 

So why are they the first to be aggressive, to come like a pack of wolves, as soon as someone dares to say what is taboo on this forum: the cheat is massive on Dayz! Funny behavior! And the most ridiculous is their arguments to these little funny ones: "Me, I've never seen cheaters so it doesn't exist" or "I died strangely, I don't know if it was a cheater, so if I do not know, it is because it does not exist ". Yes here, many deny the obvious and don't want that to change on Dayz. We all really stand to gain if the game is cleaner. Weird that it bothers so much. Which leaves me to think that the cheating on this game is really ultra massive!

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

Ok, lay down the meth for a moment. You are accusing server admins here of wrongdoings while there is still no proof from your side. Just lots and lots of paranoid nonsense. You were given examples on how something might have happened, still you stand by your illusion. I know people like you who just can't realise that there are 1000 of possibilities on how something might have happened, be it bugs or a coordinated attack like McWendy just explained.

Oh and to answer your question. I was triggered when you started to blame admins of private servers, which I am one of. You can shit on official servers all day but leave my collegues out of your drug dreams.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Ok, lay down the meth for a moment. You are accusing server admins here of wrongdoings while there is still no proof from your side. Just lots and lots of paranoid nonsense. You were given examples on how something might have happened, still you stand by your illusion. I know people like you who just can't realise that there are 1000 of possibilities on how something might have happened, be it bugs or a coordinated attack like McWendy just explained.

Oh and to answer your question. I was triggered when you started to blame admins of private servers, which I am one of. You can shit on official servers all day but leave my collegues out of your drug dreams.

I'm an average gamer but unlike many here I have a lot of online gaming experience and more hours of Dayz play than most! I have other things to do than record my games! And they are 7 times out of 10 ruined by cheats! Is that what you call paranoia ?! Guys like you I saw a lot of them on Rainbow Six siege shortly after its release! Who accused those who denounced the cheat of paranoia! Result: Release of the anti-cheat, the same day, tens of thousands of cheat banners in a few hours! Ubisoft had at least realized the problem unlike Bohemia! Yes I blame some of the server admins! Did you imagine for a second that they might not all be as honest as you? Didn't that cross your mind for a single moment ??? When you report a player teleporting in front of you, use a speed hack, or obviously use another cheat, and you create a ticket on the server discord for it to be reviewed and the only response you get is a ban on discord, it's called complicity on the part of the admins! And they have the tools to see what happened, with the details we give them! Stop pretending blind you're getting ridiculous! Damn but go somewhere other than YOUR server to see how it goes !! You are completely disconnected from reality!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

No ! False! What you say is not what happened! There was no coordination! So you deny that my teammate and I were victims of cheaters! Public server DE1486 and the same on DayOne! The public server emptied in a few days and we knew that we were going to be the next victims of one or more cheaters of this server. It is impossible today in 1.12 and being full stuff, gorka helmet and plate carrier, to die together in the same second and without falling unconscious, having no death animation with only the black screen "you are dead ". Anyway, other players have already denounced this server on reddit, so we are not the only ones to have had a suspicious death. What you are saying is what you would like to happen on a normal server. the reality is much dirtier and you refuse to admit it! One wonders why....

It is what happend when we killed a group. Dont get your panties in a twist when people dont agree with you. A headshot is a headshot even in 1.12. 

I Just Drew a scenery for you for comparison. If all you do is attack people and are not open to replies dont come to a public forum. 

To add to your latest post. Been gaming since 1988 so please dont bring that kinda stats. They dont mean anything. 

Edited by McWendy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

Yes I blame some of the server admins! Did you imagine for a second that they might not all be as honest as you? Didn't that cross your mind for a single moment ???

That's why I am asking for proof, which you don't want and most likely can't provide. See the pattern here? How would you like it if I go on forum xyz and tell them some stories about you teleporting and ESPing all day?

One last time, provide proof or get the hell outta here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McWendy said:

It is what happend when we killed a group. Dont get your panties in a twist when people dont agree with you. A headshot is a headshot even in 1.12. 

I Just Drew a scenery for you for comparison. If all you do is attack people and are not open to replies dont come to a public forum. 

To add to your latest post. Been gaming since 1988 so please dont bring that kinda stats. They dont mean anything. 

I am a bona fide player and my word should not be questioned. I know exactly what it's like to die from a legit fight and when it isn't. We are 2 to be sure that these two deaths without being unconscious could not arrive and even more where we were. In 1.12 with a blaze or a Mosin it's a minimum of 3 bullets and sometimes even more, to kill a full stuff, which we were at that time. This is 1.12 today! Your coordination story is the only wacky argument you have for denying the cheating on Dayz. I know what I saw and I wish it hadn't happened! Here you all have only one thing to discredit me: the fact that my games are not recorded. It serves you well! And yes, the experience of online gambling means something, recognizing what is normal and what is not!

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

That's why I am asking for proof, which you don't want and most likely can't provide. See the pattern here? How would you like it if I go on forum xyz and tell them some stories about you teleporting and ESPing all day?

One last time, provide proof or get the hell outta here.

1: Obviously I have just explained it to you and you still do not understand. I WAS BANNED FROM A DISCORD FOR SIMPLY ASKING FOR THE EXAMINATION OF A SUSPICIOUS DEATH WHICH WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
How do you want me to provide you with a video that I didn't record or a screenshot from several weeks ago? Are you completely stupid or are you on purpose not to understand? So because you can't see the proof it's impossible for that to happen? So that's the exact definition of what denial of reality is. "I didn't see it with my own eyes or it didn't happen to me, so it doesn't exist."

2: Who are you to tell me to get out of here? I return the statement to you: If the subject of the cheat that exists bothers you, get out of here!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

I am a bona fide player and my word should not be questioned. I know exactly what it's like to die from a legit fight and when it isn't. We are 2 to be sure that these two deaths without being unconscious could not arrive and even more where we were. In 1.12 with a blaze or a Mosin it's a minimum of 3 bullets and sometimes even more, to kill a full stuff, which we were at that time. This is 1.12 today! Your coordination story is the only wacky argument you have for denying the cheating on Dayz. I know what I saw and I wish it hadn't happened! Here you all have only one thing to discredit me: the fact that my games are not recorded. It serves you well! And yes, the experience of online gambling means something, recognizing what is normal and what is not!

Again you can come up with all this nonsense but its not helping you only makes you more silly. Especially since you obviously cant headshot for shit. 

A headshot with a Mosin or Blaze IS a instant kill. Its 2/3 bodyshots.(even in 1.12) For all those claimed hours you still must suck at the game. 

Sure there are hackers around. Welcome to online gaming. 

9 minutes ago, McWendy said:

Again you can come up with all this nonsense but its not helping you only makes you more silly. Especially since you obviously cant headshot for shit. 

A headshot with a Mosin or Blaze IS a instant kill. Its 2/3 bodyshots.(even in 1.12) For all those claimed hours you still must suck at the game. 

Sure there are hackers around. Welcome to online gaming. 

Welcome to the online game? But do you think I just started? I started in there most certainly well before you, you are not going to teach me anything. For the last time what you're telling me, that's not what happened! Inside a windowless building you are going to explain to me how to be headshot, without shooting, without impact, because YES when you die there is a sound of impact! Without death animation when falling backwards or forwards, with instant black screen. Once again you are sure you are right about something suspicious that you did not see! It's called an instant kill command! Are you all waiting for me to give links here to sites that sell these cheats or forums that explain like instant kill, so I get banned from here? Is that your tactic? So I repeat, your coordination story is not what happened. End of story with you, no need to answer me.

6 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

Welcome to the online game? But do you think I just started? I started in there most certainly well before you, you are not going to teach me anything. For the last time what you're telling me, that's not what happened! Inside a windowless building you are going to explain to me how to be headshot, without shooting, without impact, because YES when you die there is a sound of impact! Without death animation when falling backwards or forwards, with instant black screen. Once again you are sure you are right about something suspicious that you did not see! It's called an instant kill command! Are you all waiting for me to give links here to sites that sell these cheats or forums that explain like instant kill, so I get banned from here? Is that your tactic? So I repeat, your

coordination story is not what happened. End of story with you, no need to answer me.

You obviously cant Read. I said welcome to online gaming. 

Now suddenly its a windowless building. Got anything more to add later on? 

When you instant die, by headshot there is NO impact. There is Just a black screen. Shows that you know jack shit about this game or bullet sounds in general. The sounds come after the shot. So if the shot hit your head you wont be able to hear it. 

End of story indeed. You dont know anything about this game and are Just crying Wolf. 

Now ill let the rest of this forum community (who are probably eating popcorn by now) chime in. We are indeed done, because you are Just full of yourself and your nonsense.