Kyiara

1.12 Experimental Release

On 4/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, PF Flyers said:

While the patch makes things slightly better for fighting the OP zombies for the second time today I’ve gotten the hand bug after fighting them resulting in death because I can’t bandage myself. I think before we try to make the zombies more difficult (which I’m all for if it’s some what fair) the ADS and hand bugs need all the attention of being fixed. With those being so prominent and the zombies being rather derpy making them this OP to melee damage simply can’t be done at this time. 

It is probably a game bug so it is possible to report it. 

On 4/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, DefectiveWater said:

Agreed, increase the damage of big melee weapons BUT increase their inventory size too. Kinda dumb that we can put Splitting axes into jackets.

And give them maybe more stamina drain unless that's already a feature. That would make the difference between big tools vs small tools a bit more important than sheer damage (and a bit of size in the inventory difference, but they are still as of right now, small enough to fit into jackets...)

Only bigger tools should cause zeds to stun, remove power attacks from zeds that would make blocking attacks actually kinda important.

I feel like this should go for guns too. Sucks that people can just carry an army of guns on them. 

Hello. really needed some changes. however I would like to ask. about building bases in the game. because it is extremely difficult to close an entire metal base and it is extremely easy to destroy it ... and this is very wrong. the player often takes days to build a whole and strong base in my case alone months .. then another player with 4 grenades destroys everything? I know that grenades were not and are not used in demolitions. as far as I know grenades are anti-personal explosives. not material .... another one would also like to know about the possibility of building an underground base with the tower's fense kit only on the sub-floor. like those Filipinos building mansions with a pool on the land ... kk a more discreet and practically invisible base ... that would highlight Dayz in the world of survival. as well as the bow and arrow and the possibility of making handmade traps like Apache gunfight widely used in Vietnam. simple and practical. and more zombies. like nightfall the zombies go out hunting the players in the forests etc ... because today zombies are no longer a threat in the game. base server just as time passes agr .. does not protect anything and anyone can enter with 
BK133/43 and grenades 🙄
I love dayz and his approach. but if it continues like this I will end up giving up the game .. as many are already. Obs  Brasileiro here

Dois pedidos: 

1 removam os hackers e gliths dos servidores oficiais.

2 adicionem bicicletas, motos, ou até mesmo cavalos para ajudar na mobilidade e dinâmica no jogo.