DayzDayzFanboy

One punch kill?

1 hour ago, William Sternritter said:

Some more info would be nice, please 🙂

Yeah, I was looting in cherno and ran into two fresh spawns. I started talking but before I could do anything one ran up and punched me once and I was dead instantly. Had full health. 

7 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, I was looting in cherno and ran into two fresh spawns. I started talking but before I could do anything one ran up and punched me once and I was dead instantly. Had full health. 

Hmm, sounds like fun times these dayz ... 

34 minutes ago, William Sternritter said:

Hmm, sounds like fun times these dayz ... 

I could maybe understand a lucky knock out, but instant death felt like a bug or glitch. Pretty sure it wasn't desync either I'd been having no issues on the server. Just two fresh spawns, one of whom had just been throwing up. 

My guess is he had a gun but he was desynced and it was not appearing on your screen. Unless maybe you saw the punch in which case it was just Connor Mcgregor. 

47 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

My guess is he had a gun but he was desynced and it was not appearing on your screen. Unless maybe you saw the punch in which case it was just Connor Mcgregor. 

Yeah, I saw and heard the punch. I was at the top of the stairs and he ran up swinging! That's it now, any freshy running up to me gets buck shot to the face from now on! 

1 hour ago, Tonyeh said:

Does anyone say "hello" any more?

Have you seen the posted vids recently? No more interesting adventures. Only look at me pew pew from 3rd person and camping spots. 

There's a lot of players playing this like Just An ordinary Shooter. Guess bringing people back to the coast is where they get their kicks.

So yeah most humans are assholes by nature.

I have been killed by a spaghetti can to the face in 2 hits. My friend also killed someone in one hit with a sledgehammer to the face (his helmet got ruined) in one hit, the guy seemed to have at least 50% or more health.

Maybe meelee headshots are a thing?

8 hours ago, Homeschooliazon said:

I have been killed by a spaghetti can to the face in 2 hits. My friend also killed someone in one hit with a sledgehammer to the face (his helmet got ruined) in one hit, the guy seemed to have at least 50% or more health.

Maybe meelee headshots are a thing?

Well a sledgehammer to the face is pretty lethal. 

I recently almost got killed by someone with fists, took me 4 hits with my split axe to be the Victor..... I mean like wtf...