Sign in to follow this  
skorpionid3

FiDoV

Верните моды FiDoV! на них держится все сообщество DayZ RP!!!😭

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't know what the user above me wrote, but I think it is about the FIDOv Mod that isn't in the Steam Workshop anymore.
Is there a statement why it's gone?
I just went back to this forum just because that mod is gone, I'm quite upset to be honest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not just the FIDOV Mod, also the STALKER Mod. I get the impression, BI is jealous how popular these mods are. These mods made possible what BI promised for year and haven't managed to work.

Player quantity rose because of the mods. This policy will do you no good, Bohemia Interactive.

Translation of the Russian text:

Bring back FiDoV mods! they support the whole DayZ RP community !!!

Edited by Criosdan
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

What is happening in the workshop? Is Bohemia aware this "purge" is basically breaking their own game?

Many of the mods getting a  strike at the moment actually fixed broken Vanilla items. And most of these mods are free. No one is making any money, so why strike them?

Bohemia what are you doing????

Edited by DagiWeh
  • Like 7

Hello dear friends. The developers have removed my mods due to violation. I added pistols that cannot be added (original dayz) it was in the game files. After blocking me in the Dayz community, I removed this violation, my mods are free and I do not charge any money for using them. If you can unlock my mods, I will be very grateful and 720 thousand people too.

Edited by FIDOv
  • Like 3

Most servers have now stopped working due to the removal of this mod. Bohemia, what is the meaning of this removal? For most players and server owners to suffer? I'm sure over 500 thousand people are asking you to return this mod.

• Like 1

Would be nice to know if a Zero Tollerance Rule applys in this case or not?

I hope you are one of the few lucky Modders who get an exception. Mistakes happen, hope this one was not to big.

An official statement on how long this process could take (Days?, Weeks? Never?) would realy help to decide, if to Wipe and remove those Mods from Community Servers, or not.

Edited by Hajami
  • Like 1

Striking mods that actually make the game playable is definitely not the way to go if you want your community to continue playing the game Bohemia.
As long as you are not able to fix what is broken, or to implement what has been promised quiet some time ago, you should not go for the modders, which are actually the ones making the game so much better!

Please consider that, while thinking about striking popular (and loved) mods and get back to the actual business ( -> making the game better)

• Like 1

All of you are aware this is only the beginning. BI  will strike other mods, too. They start contacting other modders now.

It would be nice if you BI people would invest your energy in fixing the problems you contribute, like 1 core use of a game in 2021 or that base  building is crap in vanilla. It seems you have got tu much time.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 8:41 PM, Criosdan said:

I get the impression, BI is jealous how popular these mods are. These mods made possible what BI promised for year and haven't managed to work. 

Kinda ridiculous, but oke. There literally just a few mods that actually do add things that BI ''promised''. Most mods just add more stuff, which obviously is not a bad thing. But this victim blaming and nonsense how modders do what developers can't just starts to become very old

Edited by amadieus

On 3/18/2021 at 4:09 PM, FIDOv said:

Hello dear friends. The developers have removed my mods due to violation. I added pistols that cannot be added (original dayz) it was in the game files. After blocking me in the Dayz community, I removed this violation, my mods are free and I do not charge any money for using them. If you can unlock my mods, I will be very grateful and 720 thousand people too.

we need him on the workshop get him back please the best mode we have and free 

you need to find the mode that take money and kick them

I see lots of cars out there that we need to pay for

why your not doing noting ?

please fix the workshop from pay mode

its not free cars on the workshop

let the free mode keep making the game better don't kill the game for US 

Edited by Israeli-Sniper