PoweredByte

Hackers on official?

Hello,

for a few days now i'm getting randomly killed, not hearing a shot or anything else, doesnt matter if i'm inside my Base in Electro, or walking around in Cherno.. 

I can only see my character falling backwards with blood splashing out of my Characters head, following with "You are dead". 

Can anyone relate or has some ideas what this could be?.

EDIT:

Server i'm playing on is: DE1420

Edited by PoweredByte

i know that, but i'm also getting "headshotted" inside my base, like inside walls and stuff, in other Buildings too...

Yes. On Official servers there are tons of Chinese cheaters. I encounter them few times and twice they raided my base. Go play private servers with vanilla setting and all will be ok. Avoid officials until they do something with cheaters.

my Friend and me just got killed again at the Airfield (inside a Building), i saw him getting headshotted 2x times and i ran away, after that i got headshots (WHILE RUNNING)..

please do something against this.. this truly destroys DayZ

1 hour ago, PoweredByte said:

my Friend and me just got killed again at the Airfield (inside a Building), i saw him getting headshotted 2x times and i ran away, after that i got headshots (WHILE RUNNING)..

please do something against this.. this truly destroys DayZ

Not sure why ZBA is obsessed with the Chinese, but yes, as you're on pc it could well be hackers. I guess that's one advantage we console plebs do have. Does battleeye operate on standalone or was that just on the mod? 

Getting headshotted while running isnt that hard i do it all the time. 😄

Seriously though some are that good that they can headshot you whilst you are running.

my son who is 9 can snipe guys in other games where im like; wtf! How did he do that?! Now add 10 more years of ingame sniping experiences. Or 20 years even. That Will make sick snipers.

People always cry wolf but never look if they were Peter.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not sure why ZBA is obsessed with the Chinese, but yes, as you're on pc it could well be hackers. I guess that's one advantage we console plebs do have. Does battleeye operate on standalone or was that just on the mod? 

Maybe because they raided my huge base twice and screamed through microphone "Chinese army, drop your weapon!" and other Chinese words that I know that are Chinese because I'm interested in Korean culture so in same time I can recognize Chinese language? That is enough proof for me to call them Chinese cheaters. If you see big group of cheaters on official servers = 100% Chinese people.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ZBA said:

Maybe because they raided my huge base twice and screamed through microphone "Chinese army, drop your weapon!" and other Chinese words that I know that are Chinese because I'm interested in Korean culture so in same time I can recognize Chinese language? That is enough proof for me to call them Chinese cheaters. If you see big group of cheaters on official servers = 100% Chinese people.

What a load of BS. Maybe dont build a huge ass base that attracts like syrup and bees.

Also you're Just being racist. Maybe it sounded Chinese to you because you lack knowledge. 

Is Korean language similar to Chinese?

No. There is no dispute about their origins not being Chinese languages. ... Furthermore, although Korean language (Altaic) and Japanese language (Japonic) are highly similar to each other (e.g. similar-sounding words and grammar rules), they are considered to be isolated languages too.29 mei 2017

2 hours ago, McWendy said:

What a load of BS. Maybe dont build a huge ass base that attracts like syrup and bees.

Also you're Just being racist. Maybe it sounded Chinese to you because you lack knowledge. 

Is Korean language similar to Chinese?

No. There is no dispute about their origins not being Chinese languages. ... Furthermore, although Korean language (Altaic) and Japanese language (Japonic) are highly similar to each other (e.g. similar-sounding words and grammar rules), they are considered to be isolated languages too.29 mei 2017

Nope. You just being overly SJW. If I see thing I will call it by proper name and not just hide my head into sand and stay silent because someone will call me racist. I recognize Korean, Chinese and Japanese without any problem because this languages sound absolutely diffrent in same way I can recognize German, English or Spanish. Stop propagate political thing into game discussion environment. We don't need politics bs here.

And the base building system is for our use, to create community and be part of the server life not just hiding like rat on alt account, buried stashed or other similar things. Chinesee hackers are very popular and active nowadays and since almost one year long. I meet them twice during my bases raid and I seen a lot of youtube videos and comment about same problem. Stop pretending that everything is good and hide behind "racist" thing wall.

Edited by ZBA
  • Beans 1

I recorded it now for better analysis , (i know, it could be a player with some skill, but i'm 99% sure it isnt, just because it happens so often the last 2 days now)

also, its both times a perfect headshot, and i'm not sure if someone is actually that skilled to perfectly hit in such a short delay.

(also only 8 Players were online on that Server)

Edited by PoweredByte
  • Like 1

Im happy to see that other players are also aware of the problem.

@McWendy Most of us know they are chinesee because they sometimes like to introduce themselves via mic before killing others. Thanks for adding NOTHING to the topic. Your posts are useless.

@PoweredByte My and my friend were having EXACT same issues, bah even the timing between the kills is the same. We were getting killed MULTIPLE TIMES while we were inside of the huge apartment buildings with no windows around us / or with windows beeing covered by a wall that we`ve built. Watching your videos gives me a feeling of watching my own videos that i record after getting killed by a cheater. Follow ZBA's advice - play on a community server with vanilla settings, its the only way. I will try to upload my own videos soon but im too busy to do so at the moment.

this is ridiculous and gives me the feeling that there are 0 admins at all

if only there would be a report player button..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kreeker said:

Im happy to see that other players are also aware of the problem.

@McWendy Most of us know they are chinesee because they sometimes like to introduce themselves via mic before killing others. Thanks for adding NOTHING to the topic. Your posts are useless.

@PoweredByte My and my friend were having EXACT same issues, bah even the timing between the kills is the same. We were getting killed MULTIPLE TIMES while we were inside of the huge apartment buildings with no windows around us / or with windows beeing covered by a wall that we`ve built. Watching your videos gives me a feeling of watching my own videos that i record after getting killed by a cheater. Follow ZBA's advice - play on a community server with vanilla settings, its the only way. I will try to upload my own videos soon but im too busy to do so at the moment.

Guess yours are too. You are Just copying whats allready been said. Wow Nice contribution. 

Also not all cheaters announce themselves via mic. Therefore saying they must by Chinese is Just BS.

Also i never said there arent any cheaters. You're Just saying because they cheat they must be Chinese. That's racist af i dont care how you try and spin it. 

But yes private servers always, even then you are exposed to cheaters.

Welcome to online gaming on pc. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PoweredByte said:

this is ridiculous and gives me the feeling that there are 0 admins at all

if only there would be a report player button..

Because there ARE NO admins on official servers my dude. All you can count on is VAC.

@McWendy Read the main post again.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:19 AM, PoweredByte said:

Can anyone relate or has some ideas what this could be?.

He asked if others can relate, so i replied. 

If you wanna change something about SJ stuff then get off your computer and do something about it.
People like you are the reason why we cant have features like notes in game that we can stick on billboards to have some RP in the game.
Shoo, just go away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kreeker said:

Because there ARE NO admins on official servers my dude. All you can count on is VAC.

@McWendy Read the main post again.

He asked if others can relate, so i replied. 

If you wanna change something about SJ stuff then get off your computer and do something about it.
People like you are the reason why we cant have features like notes in game that we can stick on billboards to have some RP in the game.
Shoo, just go away.

Lol people like me. 

Since you are obviously very new to this forum Id suggest you to go read up on what I posted for the last 7 years, and you Will see what I stand for.

And shoo go away? Lol not likely. Have contributed more to this game and forum then you Will ever get to, especially because you continue about this dead beaten horse topic of cheaters.

Its always been in this game, it Will always be in this game. In every online pc game. Deal with it.

Stop whining about that which cant be eliminated. Or please go shoo, off you go to consoles.

• Confused 1

The amount of Chinese hackers are unbelievable, I know because I used to lead a work crew & work along side Koreans & Chinese here in Australia, I know their Chinese "Lingo" quite well actually & so does my Korean room mate. How they're so boastful & loud they are at screaming Chinese gibberish is quite hilarious but! although saddening to have lost progress.

Stay in Community servers & let the Chinese suffocate themselves on their lonesome. Imagine a Region Ban, how delightful, but as they say. “You can't judge the many by the actions of the few.”

Edited by HackersGettingRoasted
  • Like 2

On 3/10/2021 at 1:46 AM, HackersGettingRoasted said:

how delightful, but as they say. “You can't judge the many by the actions of the few.”

But what if most of them are hacking and the clean ones are the minority? 🤔 

I have two accounts and over 5,000 hours played. I used to love this game but hackers have ruined it for me; they're out of control.
Sir Dupesalot This is what a duper looks like.

It's actually quite funny, the duper was destroying our base and killed himself with his own grenade. They're not very smart. You don't have to be very smart to outwit the Bohemia developers.