Sign in to follow this  
YeedMyLastHaw669

Save Livonia, it's player count is dwindling

Allow me to start with why Livonia is amazing.

1) The forests, the topography, the unique environment, it's amazingly beautiful

2) Radunin is a unique and amazing location which truly makes it feel like an apocalypse, unlike chenarus which lacks atmosphere.

3) chenarus lacks the atmosphere of an apocalypse, no destroyed houses or ravaged towns, feels less like an apocalypse survival game and more like a looting/walking sim. 

Here's what's so horribly wrong with Livonia, and what must change for the map to be enjoyable.

1) the entire south half of the map is mountainous or hilly forest, only place worth going to is Swarog

2) the northwest of the map is empty forest, excluding a castle which compared to the castles on chenarus, is tiny and not worth venturing to

3) everyone spawns up north, and never leaves. It's where all the clans base up and fight eachother, no one leaves the north because no one ever has reason to leave the north. 

4) Lack of cool or unique locations, sure the destroyed villages look cool but they're rather lacking in terms of loot, and asides from radunin, there are no POI's or places that are cool. 

5) the northern portion of the map, while stunning, doesn't feel like an apocalypse, although the trash and rubble barricades add atmosphere it doesn't hardly match the ruins of middle of the map towns.

Thoughts ? questions ? Feel free to disagree or dispute me, But look at Livonia servers player count vs that of chenarus and tell me which one people like best. 

I do think livonia is an awesome map, but what is put me and my friends off it is that they share hive with chernarus.
 I wish i could play them both, but sadly bohemia makes you choose between one or another, which makes livonia a no go for me and my friends.

24 minutes ago, Thundermight said:

I do think livonia is an awesome map, but what is put me and my friends off it is that they share hive with chernarus.

Why not play Livonia on community servers then?

I think the fact that people have to fork over money is what is keeping the player base lower than it could be.

9 hours ago, amadieus said:

Why not play Livonia on community servers then?

We only play on oficial servers, we got a few bad experiences on community servers, so now we just don't play there.

8 hours ago, Thundermight said:

We only play on oficial servers, we got a few bad experiences on community servers, so now we just don't play there.

Ah fair enough! I usually play on the runningmanz or Karmakrew Livonia server. They are pretty good, so if you ever want to give it another try I would recommend those.