Sign in to follow this  
YeedMyLastHaw669

I love the direction the devs chose for the game.

I absolutely love how I got to wait 6 hours for server reset to take barrels, materials, items, and crates out of my M3S. 

I absolutely love how the revolver doesn't function correctly and does up to 40% reduced damage

I absolutely love how the wiki has an entire section titled "what we've lost"

I absolutely love how the "car stabilization" attempts have made cars with less than four tires into death machines

I absolutely love how absolutely nothing EVER teased on the trello board that was cool was ever released and we still have less content than ever before (no m249, Cessna, mini uzi, PM3 Rak, OTS-13 Groza carbine, PP-19 Bizon, cropduster, Little bird helicopter, dirtbike, bicycle, Tasers, stun batons, Biohazard shower, Recurve Bow, Multicar, CR 550, PKM LMG, new zombie sounds that actually sound cool, USING GUNS INSIDE VEHICLES, SOFT SKILLS, M12 shotgun, Dart gun, Leather shirt, hunting vest) 

FULL 121 pages of unreleased contenthttps://dayz.gamepedia.com/Category:Unreleased_content

FULL 53 PAGES OF REMOVED CONTENT :https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Category:Historical_content 

I love the devs for taking months to give us the sporter .22 and canopy tents.

I love the new tent that has less storage space than the medium tent but is heavier and larger in the inventory. 

I love how even though the team was expanded there will be no new content for xbox one/ps4 only bug fixes that won't work just like before. 

I love the sheer amount of broken promises, I love the disappointment, I love each and every one of the devs. 

Most of all I love bohemia's decision making (dis)abilities. 

Edited by YeedMyLastHaw669
Clarity, brevity, sources
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 2

We are angry, we hate, we are dissapointed, we are frustrated but at the end we still love this game. It's just shame it would never be what we all wished and expected. If only cars and zombie hordes would work as intendet I would be sooooo happy. I understand frustration because it is justified but man oh man, this game is addicted anyway.

It's like that with Dayz

Edited by kevo1414
  • Confused 1

On 2/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, YeedMyLastHaw669 said:

I absolutely love how I got to wait 6 hours for server reset to take barrels, materials, items, and crates out of my M3S. 

I absolutely love how the revolver doesn't function correctly and does up to 40% reduced damage

I absolutely love how the wiki has an entire section titled "what we've lost"

I absolutely love how the "car stabilization" attempts have made cars with less than four tires into death machines

I absolutely love how absolutely nothing EVER teased on the trello board that was cool was ever released and we still have less content than ever before (no m249, Cessna, mini uzi, PM3 Rak, OTS-13 Groza carbine, PP-19 Bizon, cropduster, Little bird helicopter, dirtbike, bicycle, Tasers, stun batons, Biohazard shower, Recurve Bow, Multicar, CR 550, PKM LMG, new zombie sounds that actually sound cool, USING GUNS INSIDE VEHICLES, SOFT SKILLS, M12 shotgun, Dart gun, Leather shirt, hunting vest) 

FULL 121 pages of unreleased contenthttps://dayz.gamepedia.com/Category:Unreleased_content

FULL 53 PAGES OF REMOVED CONTENT :https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Category:Historical_content 

I love the devs for taking months to give us the sporter .22 and canopy tents.

I love the new tent that has less storage space than the medium tent but is heavier and larger in the inventory. 

I love how even though the team was expanded there will be no new content for xbox one/ps4 only bug fixes that won't work just like before. 

I love the sheer amount of broken promises, I love the disappointment, I love each and every one of the devs. 

Most of all I love bohemia's decision making (dis)abilities. 

So you consider the improvised fishing rod to be missing even though it is in the game? The historical content page, and to an extent the whole wiki, contains outdated information...no love lost for the grass pyramid however. Otherwise the unreleased content page is more accurate but some stuff like 'Guy Fawkes Mask' and 'Cannabis' is something you will not see for legal reasons....although if you want those flat ballerina shoes so bad maybe you can hit the devs up on twitter. 

"no new content for xbox one/ps4 only bug fixes" "revolver doesn't function correctly". Revolver is getting fixed and console will get the SVAL along with pc players this patch. Further patches you will get even more stuff, that may or may not take longer than the PC due to MS and Sony policies to review every damn update before it is pushed through.

Helicopters and planes are never coming to Dayz.