Oneone571

Problem with access to the game

ENG.
 Good day. Today I decided to play DayZ Standalone after a couple of weeks. Installed Mod Namalsk and everything was fine. I played for a couple of hours but went away on business and upon my return found that I was given a game lock. I did not use cheats or any other prohibited programs. I believe that the lock was issued by mistake.
 Please tell me how I can appeal my blocking. Ready for all checks and everything that is required for this. I really like this game and I would not like to lose access to it.
 Thank you in advance.

RUS.
 Добрый день. Сегодня решил поиграть в DayZ Standalone спустя пару недель. Установил Мод Namalsk и все было хорошо. Поиграл пару часов, потом ушел по делам и по возвращению обнаружил что мне выдали игровую блокировку. Читами или какими-либо другими запрещенными программами я не пользовался. Я считаю что блокировка была выдана по ошибке.
 Подскажите пожалуйста как я могу обжаловать свою блокировку. Готов на все проверки и все что потребуется для этого. Мне очень нравится эта игра и я не хотел бы терять к ней доступ. 
 Заранее спасибо.

Bans are handled by BattlEye, you need to contact BattlEye support.

Edited by Max Planck

14 hours ago, Max Planck said:

Bans are handled by BattlEye, you need to contact BattlEye support.

Thanks for the answer.

мне тоже дали игровую блокировку ,купил бу пк , купил дейз 5 часов игры и игровая блокировка !??разберитесь пожалуйста !

13 hours ago, kostya_123 said:

мне тоже дали игровую блокировку ,купил бу пк , купил дейз 5 часов игры и игровая блокировка !??разберитесь пожалуйста !

English only please. Noone can help you regarding bans here, though. This is a community-driven forum.

• Confused 1