Kyiara

DayZ 2020 Year in Review

On 12/17/2020 at 9:14 PM, Kyiara said:

Hello Survivors,

(...)

• 9,000+ mods created by players

(...)

The DayZ Team wishes you Happy Holidays

The less mods the better. Less mods means less content need to be added/improved/=changed by modders in the game in order to make this game BETTER! We all know how hard it is but we also know that you can do that. 

Because im not politically correct i wish you Merry Christmas!

Lets make the next year better!

I love DayZ!

@ImpulZ I do not doubt at all that The Dev Team is aware of the duping problem on consoles, but I was wondering if we could get any insight into if any fixes are on the docket for 2021? 

v5IX6we.png

This is just one example of how bad it has gotten on consoles, and this is isn't even the worst example I have ever seen. This is on an official server on Xbox. This was also inside of a massive mega base that was clearly constructed via duping means. It just really kills the integrity of the game when this stuff is so rampant. People even make accounts with names like "DupeLord420"; it's incredibly frustrating how common it is. Not to mention what it does to server and FPS performance. 

Anyway, I hope The Dev Team is enjoying its time off, and taking a well deserved break. Excited for 2021 and what the new staff will bring to the table.  

Love this game, but there are a lot of cheaters out there that are taking advantages of glitches and exploits on console. Namely the chemstick glitch. Please for the love of dayz fix these. It is getting bad!

Edited by C_meyers1

43 minutes ago, C_meyers1 said:

Love this game, but there are a lot of cheaters out there that are taking advantages of glitches and exploits on console. Namely the chemstick glitch. Please for the love of dayz fix these. It is getting bad!

go and read the pc experimental update notes, I think you will be pleased for that issue you mentioned. the 1.11 update will release some time at the beginning of February.

Iam david and i got VAC bann for dayz. I can say dat i never ever cheated in dayz! I dont know why i got this. I do everything what u want from me to proof iam not cheated in dayz! Please its my fav game i never risk to get banned from this game! Steam show me dat i got vac bann from 1 day. So i got bann yesterday (07.16 today) but i wasnt even at home!! Itt started today i wanted to paly but i got session lost error every time i wanted to go to a server. so i go to google and started to find a fixw t it. i did everything, after i can see i got vac bann. I do EVERYTHING U WANT. U can go inside my pc . I got cheat only for csgo! (counter strike global offensive) But i dont think because of this i can et vac to dayz too. PLease help me. I SWEAR TO MY MOTHERS LIFE I NEVER CHEATED IN DAYZ! PLEASE help me----- Why i got this?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, 1562936300 said:

Iam david and i got VAC bann for dayz. I can say dat i never ever cheated in dayz! I dont know why i got this. I do everything what u want from me to proof iam not cheated in dayz! Please its my fav game i never risk to get banned from this game! Steam show me dat i got vac bann from 1 day. So i got bann yesterday (07.16 today) but i wasnt even at home!! Itt started today i wanted to paly but i got session lost error every time i wanted to go to a server. so i go to google and started to find a fixw t it. i did everything, after i can see i got vac bann. I do EVERYTHING U WANT. U can go inside my pc . I got cheat only for csgo! (counter strike global offensive) But i dont think because of this i can et vac to dayz too. PLease help me. I SWEAR TO MY MOTHERS LIFE I NEVER CHEATED IN DAYZ! PLEASE help me----- Why i got this?

A: wrong place

B: a Vac ban is steam related, so again wrong place, contact steam

😄 (Should be C 🙂 you cheated in Csgo as you admitted and now you want Them to believe you dont cheat, yes very convincing

😧 (Should be D :)enjoy your ban

E: dont cheat, suffer in Silence

Edited by McWendy

I remember when I first bought dayz. I've never played anything like it, I was so bad n the challenge was new, nothing predetermined like most games.  I'm glad things are getting back to where they were, I wanna feel that type of way about dayz again. It can be done. Thanks for everything you've done to improve it thus far. 

Edited by Steven T. Wiegel

Even though life is busy and I don't get to play a huge amount, I'm always keeping my eye on development and appreciating the grind towards a better DayZ.
Thanks to you Dev team for all the hard work!

On 2/28/2021 at 4:02 AM, 1562936300 said:

Lol