Sign in to follow this  
AllYoYens

Danger Zones- A Danger Map

http://imgur.com/g5sPd

I made a "danger zone" map to show people the general dangerous areas. This can help you out a little bit, and it's based upon personal experiences of both myself and other survivors.

Hard Red: Extremely dangerous

Red: Dangerous

Orange: Less dangerous but still...

Yellow: Probably will see someone

Green: Pretty low chance but you might see someone.

Unmarked: Low chance of contact.

Remember, the whole world should be red to you, use the map, but your guard should never be let down.

oh yea forgot about the military, ur right

stary sobor [...] a 10% spawn chance (For players)[...]

Wait, what? No way! Where did you read that?

Whats that danger zone north of Ozerko for? Mogilevka and Vyshno-something?

Whats that danger zone north of Ozerko for? Mogilevka and Vyshno-something?

Its a yellow zone; so you probable to encounter another player/survivor/bandit.

Zub castle is there and it's also on the 'route north' from Cherno to Stary. So a route that gets some traffic I would guess.

EDIT: Wrong Thread for original reply. I have too many tabs open :(

On a side note, I think this map is well done :)

Good info for beginners.

EDIT: Wrong Thread for original reply. I have too many tabs open :(

On a side note' date=' I think this map is well done :)

Good info for beginners.

[/quote']

Thanks. I put this into general discussion and refined it after many suggestions.

Nice map, it's a good generalization of where you'll get shot. I do think that NEA is more of an orange than a red zone - it's dangerous, yes, but you won't find people actively sniping it like NWA or Balota.

Solnichniy could also use an upgrade to yellow. The combination of high-value factory spawns, spawn proximity, and a high-value farm make it a gathering point for some of the more logical survivors and bandits looking for car parts outside of the killzones of Cherno and Elektro.

Today moved much above the power lines from Cherno to Electro. Killed 4 on my way. Looks like too much people saw that map and decided to take uncolored path. Me included (;

I really like the way this map looks. Would you mind if I added it to my app's map section? It would be a link to that map so if you updated it I wouldn't have to recompile the app etc. I think this is something pretty essential for a beginning survivalist. Check my signature for further info.

why is stary sobor dangerous?

From what i hear from people, Is its very open not much to hide in or around when going in to.

I really like the way this map looks. Would you mind if I added it to my app's map section? It would be a link to that map so if you updated it I wouldn't have to recompile the app etc. I think this is something pretty essential for a beginning survivalist. Check my signature for further info.

No problem. Just credit me I guess. I PMed you.

There's no danger zone in this game, you can find one enemy wherever you are even in the mountains castle or one single house in the middle of the no where.

There's no danger zone in this game' date=' you can find one enemy wherever you are even in the mountains castle or one single house in the middle of the no where.

[/quote']

Read last line.

Bumping this for all the people who bought the game recently in the Steam sale.