Jdubb1441 _

Broken legs not healing still

Post patch update 

I have had a player with a healed broken leg after splint currently 5 in game days later and I still can only hobble jog and can’t crouch sprint. Thought?

4 hours ago, Jdubb1441 _ said:

Post patch update 

I have had a player with a healed broken leg after splint currently 5 in game days later and I still can only hobble jog and can’t crouch sprint. Thought?

1.10 has introduced a host of bugs. I'm experiencing the magazine bug, im constantly having to take my mag into my inventory and then press circle on another mag to load the weapon. the tents are sometimes not letting me take anything out either or put things in so I'm having to log out and in again with the 1.10 update. these things really need fixing for good plus the plethora of other bugs and glitches (some game breaking) or just give console players NAMALSK that new map looks really epic and seems to be more stable in performance as it is a smaller map. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

1.10 has introduced a host of bugs. I'm experiencing the magazine bug, im constantly having to take my mag into my inventory and then press circle on another mag to load the weapon. the tents are sometimes not letting me take anything out either or put things in so I'm having to log out and in again with the 1.10 update. these things really need fixing for good plus the plethora of other bugs and glitches (some game breaking) or just give console players NAMALSK that new map looks really epic and seems to be more stable in performance as it is a smaller map. 

There has been a magazine bug for a long time that would glitch weapons, etc. when trying to use reload (triangle).  For the longest time folks have had to use combine to change mags which is why I would either keep them at the top of my inventory or spares on my item wheel and do it that way.  

It's funny, but I have playing around with the reload button on a couple weapons since the update and I haven't had an issue.  .....yet.  However, my friend and I have been experiencing issues related to inventory problems when picking up items occasionally.  Sometimes using square won't work.  You have to take the item to hands and then use square to put it in your inventory.  These little issues have been cropping more so after the hotfix for us.  

The problem I have always found with BI is that some long standing issues never get fixed (cars for instance) and then new bugs are introduced with the new updates and new mechanics.  Shortly after we get a hotfix or two that may address some but not others which then become persistent problems until the next big update several months later.  .....or they don't get fixed at all and become problems we live with up to this day.

btw, yesterday the cars were glitching relentlessly for us on my server.  .....the bouncing glitch which actually cost me my character a week ago.  In a game that is permadeath, it's extremely frustrating.  In the past, at most you would lose your vehicle.  Now, you lose your life.

IMO, they shouldn't have made injuries due to a crash a thing until they can fix the cars.  

.....but back to the OPs point, I thought the broken leg problems were supposed to be addressed in the last the hotfix?

14 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

There has been a magazine bug for a long time that would glitch weapons, etc. when trying to use reload (triangle).  For the longest time folks have had to use combine to change mags which is why I would either keep them at the top of my inventory or spares on my item wheel and do it that way.  

It's funny, but I have playing around with the reload button on a couple weapons since the update and I haven't had an issue.  .....yet.  However, my friend and I have been experiencing issues related to inventory problems when picking up items occasionally.  Sometimes using square won't work.  You have to take the item to hands and then use square to put it in your inventory.  These little issues have been cropping more so after the hotfix for us.  

The problem I have always found with BI is that some long standing issues never get fixed (cars for instance) and then new bugs are introduced with the new updates and new mechanics.  Shortly after we get a hotfix or two that may address some but not others which then become persistent problems until the next big update several months later.  .....or they don't get fixed at all and become problems we live with up to this day.

btw, yesterday the cars were glitching relentlessly for us on my server.  .....the bouncing glitch which actually cost me my character a week ago.  In a game that is permadeath, it's extremely frustrating.  In the past, at most you would lose your vehicle.  Now, you lose your life.

IMO, they shouldn't have made injuries due to a crash a thing until they can fix the cars.  

.....but back to the OPs point, I thought the broken leg problems were supposed to be addressed in the last the hotfix?

see that's crazy because I have had many cars and I've only experienced the bouncing once and it only made my car flip on its roof and then back on its wheels again. I play on a first person only server though and it only ever gets to medium population which gives me some pvp encounters, maybe that's why I dont experience horrid car lag. I've currently got a ADA 4x4 and it's running smoothly in the rural areas and small villages but it does freeze a bit in larger cities. the magazine bug just happens at random for me sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but when it does it could really affect the outcome negatively for me in pvp situations.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 4:33 AM, Jdubb1441 _ said:

Post patch update 

Did you start with the character after the hotfix, or did you break your legs before?

Also, please try to keep the discussions on topic 😉