Blades56

Inventory issue

@Max Planck

When you move items from say a jacket to another jacket which you have just found. Why do all the items go in to a different slot item I.e  back pack or pants. This is frustrating when you need to change over items quickly from one to the other. Can this be changed

Edited by Blades56

I've no idea, I'm just the janitor here.

Maybe someone else knows the answer? @everyone

• Confused 1

I find it's easier to drop the jacket, pants, backpack, etc. that you have, equip the new one you want and then click on each item within it (using the square button) to send the items to your inventory.

Yes, it sucks that it will seem to place items in your various inventory slots willy-nilly but for speed, that's the fastest way I've found.  I then later (in a safer place) will reorganize my inventory.

What I find helps is organizing my pants, jacket, vest, etc. so that they are full (or near full) so that when I pick up items they mostly go into my backpack.  I keep mags and ammo in one, food in the other, essential items, etc.  

The only other way I know to get thing to go into the slots you want them to is by placing them individually into those spaces.  .....but when you're in a hurry, there's really no other way to I know of other than what I described.