Markus_1337

drinks_T1 & cfgspawnabletypes.xml

Hello, I have a question I'm sorry that I have to ask questions about this forum, but Bohemia doesn't send me any e-mails back It's about that I've looked at all XML files since the update 1.10 and I noticed that a lot is new, I would like to list it here, and it would be nice if someone could explain to me what the T1 means can be found in the cfgspawnabletypes.xml

<type name="ZmbF_CitizenANormal_Brown">
        <cargo preset="drinks_T1" />
        <cargo preset="food_T1" />
        <cargo preset="toolsCommon_T1" />
        <attachments preset="hatsCommon_T1" />
        <attachments preset="backpacks_T1" />
    </type>

<type name="ZmbF_JournalistNormal_White">
        <cargo preset="drinks_T1" />
        <cargo preset="food_T1" />
        <cargo preset="toolsCommon_T1" />
        <attachments preset="hatsCommon_T1" />
        <attachments preset="backpacks_T1" />
    </type>

IN THE cfgeventspawns.xml

<event name="InfectedCityTier1">
        <nominal>50</nominal>
        <min>25</min>
        <max>250</max>
        <lifetime>3</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <saferadius>100</saferadius>
        <distanceradius>50</distanceradius>
        <cleanupradius>100</cleanupradius>
        <flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="1"/>
        <position>player</position>
        <limit>custom</limit>
        <active>1</active>
        <children>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_CitizenANormal_Brown"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_Clerk_Normal_Green"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_JournalistNormal_White"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_ShortSkirt_black"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_ShortSkirt_red"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_ShortSkirt_stripes"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbF_SurvivorNormal_Orange"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="10" type="ZmbM_CitizenASkinny_Brown"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="10" type="ZmbM_ClerkFat_Brown"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbM_CommercialPilotOld_Grey"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbM_MotobikerFat_Black"/>
            <child lootmax="5" lootmin="0" max="0" min="8" type="ZmbM_SkaterYoung_Blue"/>
        </children>
    </event>

What is the meaning of this T1

Yes, I'm aware of that, but what do the zombies have with T1 that the others don't? i made an event with these T1 zombies i don't see any difference

1 hour ago, Markus_1337 said:

Yes, I'm aware of that, but what do the zombies have with T1 that the others don't? i made an event with these T1 zombies i don't see any difference

It's probably a WIP.  They might not have had enough time to finish it yet, but perhaps the plan is infected will have different gear on them depending on what tier they spawn in, but at the moment, the only thing they've finished is Tier 1?  I say this because in cfgrandompresets, I see the comment <!--same as the one above - just preparing --> so maybe they are changing the way loot spawns on infected?  I'm not sure though, it's a good question.

I don't want to make any changes. I downloaded the original server files to Nitrado test server to look at everything and then I just noticed it, and now I wanted to know what the T1 means because there is also an event name in the cfgeventspawns.xml which is new and which is called InfectedCityTier1 BUT what does that mean? I let the event appear on my server and the zombies like

<child lootmax = "5" lootmin = "0" max = "0" min = "8" type = "ZmbM_CommercialPilotOld_Grey" />
             <child lootmax = "5" lootmin = "0" max = "0" min = "8" type = "ZmbM_MotobikerFat_Black" />
             <child lootmax = "5" lootmin = "0" max = "0" min = "8" type = "ZmbM_SkaterYoung_Blue" />

have no special skills 😃

Tier1, basically the coastal area. These changes in 1.10 were done to make a set of zombies for the coastal areas that have a higher chance to spawn food than the ones farther inland.