Sign in to follow this  
rageness

UK63 Admin restrting server to avoid me collecting his loot.

Just at the north west airfield on UK63, having moved here due to a server hacker on our home server. I was looking around and saw 2 people on the firestation roof, both with nightvision. I watch for a while and eventually take the shot, taking both of them out with a double headshot.

As I go to cross the field some one close fire's, I look to my left and I see another player laid down. I take care of him and tell my friend on ts to start moving out.

As I am about to hit the control tower I hear very loud shots, A guy is right in front of me with night vision and an fnval, I throw a nade and finish him with my m4a1 cco.

I sprint to his body I hit loot to collect his night vision for some of the 10 clan members we are with, Obviously im stocked as I just finished got enough night vision so now we all have it.

Literally milliseconds later the server is restated, before I even got chance to stick the stuff in my bag.

Now of course there is, I guess a one in a million chance that this just "happened" I rejoined and informed the admin that this post was being made and he could reply. Lets say he was not diplomatic in the 2 minute exchange of words and tried to palm it off on server issue's.

The admin I believe restarted the server was (lulz)lolbrocolli, The 1 who then decided to kick me was (lulz)m3t4lh34d.

Now I am sure that this admin will reply in his defence with some epic story with reasons to the server restart, But as the server had been running perfectly for the hour or 2 we had been on I doubt any of them are true.

Now I don't have proof, I for once was not recording...(typical) But if there are reports of this server behaving like this often hopefully this will build a case for it's removal.

Thank you dayz admin team.

I can provide a witness statement as I was online at that time.

First off, as you were told, the issue is with vilayer.

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26320

2ndly

Server logs and console logs will be supplied to dayz team by either myself on request or by villayer, you guys come on here and start accusing us without any proof what so ever, i'll let the dayz team sift through the logs for it. If they need any more information vilayer can provide them with it,

Edit: the guys you kiled, one was unconscious and the other had no fal or night vision, we have the fraps video to prove that as well, again you got your facts all wrong. You guys have been banned for admin abuse so after the dayz team and vilayer sort this out, don't come back as that sort of childish behavior will not be tolerated, we host the server out of our own pockets to benefit people not to get abuse off scum like you

I recommend getting your facts straight before making accusations.

As I go to cross the field some one close fire's, I look to my left and I see another player laid down. I take care of him and tell my friend on ts to start moving out.

That was me laid down in the field, crawling towards the north barracks.

I had a Silenced M4 which I took off a guy I killed (AwesomeSauce) about 10 mins before, I did not have NVGs.

The admin I believe restarted the server was (lulz)lolbrocolli, The 1 who then decided to kick me was (lulz)m3t4lh34d.

I do not have access to reboot servers. The server crashed as I hit character creation screen.

You were kicked by m3t4lh34d because of the verbal abuse you started giving in the lobby.

Our server has been down the last 3 days, and has been unstable all day today.

Nice reply... Scum? Really? Grow up.

1st, if you do provide logs and it shows an admin did not do the restart I will apologies as I am grown up and not a child. We host our own set of severs as well and it comes out of our pocket too although I still wouldn't speak to players like you have done. You just lost your self 10+ players who frequently donate to servers they reg on.

2ndly, I would love to see this video, as I said I had reached the body opened the loot saw the fn-fal NVG with NVG and range finder as it was restarted, I was less than 30 meters away when I shot mezzy xd, so I got there very quickly.

We are banned? yet I made it very clear on the chat that I (probably including the rest of my clan) would not be returning to this server due to what had just happened.

No one abused you either, the only swear words and abusive language came from your mouth over the mic, after I said I was going to make this post as it was pathetic to restart the server to prevent us looting your corpse.

I stand by my initial statement and if it does turn out to just be a misunderstanding I will as said apologies, but I still would not be interested in returning to your server as your clearly not capable of being what I would consider admin material.

1st' date=' if you do provide logs and it shows an admin did not do the restart I will apologies as I am grown up and not a child. We host our own set of severs as well and it comes out of our pocket too although I still wouldn't speak to players like you have done. You just lost your self 10+ players who frequently donate to servers they reg on.

2ndly, I would love to see this video, as I said I had reached the body opened the loot saw the fn-fal NVG with NVG and range finder as it was restarted, I was less than 30 meters away when I shot mezzy xd, so I got there very quickly.

We are banned? yet I made it very clear on the chat that I (probably including the rest of my clan) would not be returning to this server due to what had just happened.

No one abused you either, the only swear words and abusive language came from your mouth over the mic, after I said I was going to make this post as it was pathetic to restart the server to prevent us looting your corpse.

I stand by my initial statement and if it does turn out to just be a misunderstanding I will as said apologies, but I still would not be interested in returning to your server as your clearly not capable of being what I would consider admin material.

[/quote']

we've got 3 witnesses and voice chat logs to backup our 'claims'.

If you've got your own servers go use them and stop clogging our servers up with your abuse, i don't want an apology because as far i'm concerned after the grief you given us i don't count your words as worth a damn, i've been on good standing with dealman since he started [bp] and he knows i don't reboot servers for any form of personal gain. I don't care about your donations i host the server because i am helping out. Say what you like about me being admin material, but first off your abuse towards me in the server doesn't warrant you any moral high ground and threatening to ban players who are spamming voice chat is also not your place and not your decision. You have proven yourself to be a complete tool and when the server logs are reviewed and show no admin assisted reboot has taken place you can keep your apology to yourself.

We don't have any one in our group called mezzy so whoever you killed has little to no concern to me, so accusing us of rebooting because you killed someone entirely unrelated... your arguement holds no ground

Take your tired whining and empty accusations elsewhere, you guys migrated off our servers when we first had problems with vilayer so why not stay gone

not taking sides however this just happened to me as well, so i assume ill be getting one of these threads aswell.

for the forst time in 4 days (vilayer) i wa son our server, ran to our base and was sniped then was disconnected. now i cannot reconnect. i check the CP and see the server is "unknown" again.

basically i can vouch for people with vilayer, the servers are unstable big time atm.

Utterly confused what you are on about...

We have no 1 by the name of dealman, we have been around for over 3 years UK based with a lot of members, this was our 1st time on your server so take your accusations elsewhere.

3 witness's? witnesses of what? Your verbal abuse? Bearing in mind I rejoined with only 8 people on the server and the other 5 or 6 were Bp members who had rejoined to ask what had happened.

I'll leave Rocket to decide who the tool is and hopefully assuming I am correct you will have your server removed.

Good day.

not taking sides however this just happened to me as well' date=' so i assume ill be getting one of these threads aswell.

for the forst time in 4 days (vilayer) i wa son our server, ran to our base and was sniped then was disconnected. now i cannot reconnect. i check the CP and see the server is "unknown" again.

basically i can vouch for people with vilayer, the servers are unstable big time atm.

[/quote']

cheers for the vouch, ours has been on and off all day, first day its been up since the sunday. I keep logging tickets don't get much back but i know Lee's in surgery and they're stretched pretty thin, are you having any ping issues, our server seems to ping out at 100ms when all others are fine

Utterly confused what you are on about...

We have no 1 by the name of dealman' date=' we have been around for over 3 years UK based with a lot of members, this was our 1st time on your server so take your accusations elsewhere.

3 witness's? witnesses of what? Your verbal abuse? Bearing in mind I rejoined with only 8 people on the server and the other 5 or 6 were Bp members who had rejoined to ask what had happened.

I'll leave Rocket to decide who the tool is and hopefully assuming I am correct you will have your server removed.

Good day.

[/quote']

Very odd... Wing and Justinecase were all crewed up with dealman hex and daemi last time i saw them. also the voice chat is through steam, they could hear you through that so we have a nice audio clip of our little slagging match and how you took the first cheap shot, if you want to have a row with me atleast have the balls to admit to it.

yep, when i was online pings were high and all of us (our community, dunno about the random players on the server but assume them too) were having red links on screen, i assume its the load of most servers coming back online.

yep' date=' when i was online pings were high and all of us (our community, dunno about the random players on the server but assume them too) were having red links on screen, i assume its the load of most servers coming back online.

[/quote']

I keep getting this every 15-20 mins (screenshot) guessing thats the same you're getting. Honestly can't believe some people, server goes down and they lose some loot and they rage like this over it, we could have aborted it to avoid death if it bothered us that much. Its all part of the game and they think we're gonna reboot the server to spite people, bit of a pathetic accusation, its a alpha, things happens, if people don't like the fact this stuff goes wrong go play cod or battlefield.

EDIT:

from: Vilayer Ltd Game Server Support support@vilayer.com

date: 6 July 2012 00:57 GMT+1

subject: [Ticket ID: 670105]

: Important mainly because of the words in the message.

Hello,

We are updating the network and resyncing right now.

Everything should be back to normal real soon.

Best Regards,

Ian Thompson (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

yep thats the same with us.

im just waiting for whoever shot me to come here claiming i did a restart lol.

altho i can see his anger our base had(has? i dunno its fate atm) 7 fully stocked tents and a truck, ripe for his taking.

as expected i was just threatened via 2 PMs and through steam chat from my shooter who killed me lol, claiming im gonna get ban. would love to see the look on his face when it finally clicks in that vilayer servers are messed up at the moment, despite the link to this and the vilayer thread. hey i guess ann serrver admin are liars and out to ruin everyone day! lol.

Actually you threw the 1st slang via type...

As I said, If that's the case then I apologies for assuming you were petty enough to rr the server, but see it from our point. I shoot 4 guys and the server instantly rr's as the admin is shot... Seemed very suspicious.

As I said, we still won't be back on, as an admin you should have took it on the chin and responded with a decent calm explanation rather than the torrent of shit and abuse that came out of your mouth.

Me and my friends may use the [bP] tag as well, though it's not our "proper" tag - we do not play with those users and nor would we want to.

We used to play a lot on UK63 but the rest of my friends decided to change server because it went too unstable - so I tagged along.

Before the server went unstable we were having a good time and I can't say that I have seen any abusive behavior in any way.

After reading this Thread I think it's fairly obvious that Rageness is making this stuff all up, mostly because the lack of evidence to strengthen his words.

I know the Lulz guys are a nice bunch of players, and had I been in the same spot as you Rage, I would've been disappointed myself - but I sure as hell wouldn't go and bitch about it on the DayZ Forums blaming the admins for abusive behavior.

After I naded their Jeep and we cleared the area some weeks ago, the server crashed. DayZ is in Alpha, you can't expect it to work flawlessly and blame the Admins as soon as a server crashes and/or goes down for a while.

Your right dealman, I made it up. I just enjoy spending 5 minutes making a post on a forum making things up...

Your right dealman' date=' I made it up. I just enjoy spending 5 minutes making a post on a forum making things up...

[/quote']

At least you're being honest. :angel:

Actually you threw the 1st slang via type...

As I said' date=' If that's the case then I apologies for assuming you were petty enough to rr the server, but see it from our point. I shoot 4 guys and the server instantly rr's as the admin is shot... Seemed very suspicious.

As I said, we still won't be back on, as an admin you should have took it on the chin and responded with a decent calm explanation rather than the torrent of shit and abuse that came out of your mouth.

[/quote']

Dude... don't care that you 'wont' be back on the server, you're banned regardless, don't care if you don't like the way i responded, not your call to make, you being a 'server admin' yourself should have been more diplomatic about it rather and i did post a message saying server has died due to vilayer issues in the global chat before you started slagging both me and the server off, you acted like a child and after i've checked you out i've seen some of the comments you make on other posts and its proven there just how you act towards other players. My server is for decent people who realise this game is an alpha and just want to try out something new, not people who through around accusations without taking the time to even check it out before they jump right into it, so far all we've had is praise about the server and our guys, you're the first person whose been shitty about it and all because you lost what? a pair of nvg's due to a server crash, you had looted me, you had looted atynine and you had looted lolbroccoli, whoever else you shot was not wearing a lulz tag and was a random, yet you think we reboot the server for it... Rage is a good name for you, because you certainly did, blew it out of proportion and didn't even stop to think before you started slagging me off, like i've said you can say 'i won't be be back on that server' as much as you like, isn't your call, you're banned, you're perma banned, you will stay perma banned. Go play battlefield where you and your sort belong

Edit: atleast i have the decency to admin that i went ape shit down the mic, but what would you expect if someone starts bitching about you and something you pay for to allow other users play for free, on a game that you can't really even police properly. All you did was lose some loot that weren't even yours to begin with and you threw your toys out of the pram over it and got abusive

1st, Please type with some paragraphs so its not a wall.

2nd get a grip, your the only 1 that seems wound up about it and your the only 1 making an arse of your self.

I posted the initial post in order to report what we suspected was aadmin abuse, Your getting all jumpy about stuff that has nothing to do with why it was posted.

If it turns out or had turned out you had restarted the server just to stop us looting then why would it not be a good thing that this was posted?

If my initial complaint had been followed up by several others with similar circumstances then your server would be removed... It has not, so why are you still bitching? There are plenty of admins around who do abuse the system so why would I have expected anything different with the given circumstances?

Your points about alpha etc are wasted because it has nothing to do with the post, stop reading into something that is not there, It was reported because we suspected your admins were abusing, Now kindly stfu and stop talking rubbish.

Also I never managed to loot any of you, not that it matters.

After I naded their Jeep and we cleared the area some weeks ago' date=' the server crashed. DayZ is in Alpha, you can't expect it to work flawlessly and blame the Admins as soon as a server crashes and/or goes down for a while.

[/quote']

Wait, what? This has happened to other people? Admin has been killed and the server restarts? Don't think that's a coincidence.

Admin, you claim that you have fraps proof that it never happened like the player says, however we are yet to see any proof from your end. Not that it matters. However what does matter is you claim to have proof of verbal abuse via communications. Where is it?

There are rules for you to follow as a server administrator. Unless you have proof he was verbally abusive on the microphone, I suggest you unban him.

I am surprised either of you believe you are professionals, which is far from the case as proven here by the constant back and fourth bickering.

As an admin on the server there is an expectation from you as an authority figure, seeing as you could not enforce that expectation by remaining calm and dealing with this in private, you are by no means a professional. Rather an amateur server owner. Goes for both of you.

1st' date=' if you do provide logs and it shows an admin did not do the restart I will apologies as I am grown up and not a child. We host our own set of severs as well and it comes out of our pocket too although I still wouldn't speak to players like you have done. You just lost your self 10+ players who frequently donate to servers they reg on.

[/quote']

Not taking sides just, yet, but I'll point out that the server admins here are being very civil about the matter, and you are not. Secondly, they have proof, you do not.

Doesn't take a genius to guess whose case sounds the most believable at the moment.

1st' date=' Please type with some paragraphs so its not a wall.

2nd get a grip, your the only 1 that seems wound up about it and your the only 1 making an arse of your self.

I posted the initial post in order to report what we suspected was aadmin abuse, Your getting all jumpy about stuff that has nothing to do with why it was posted.

If it turns out or had turned out you had restarted the server just to stop us looting then why would it not be a good thing that this was posted?

If my initial complaint had been followed up by several others with similar circumstances then your server would be removed... It has not, so why are you still bitching? There are plenty of admins around who do abuse the system so why would I have expected anything different with the given circumstances?

Your points about alpha etc are wasted because it has nothing to do with the post, stop reading into something that is not there, It was reported because we suspected your admins were abusing, Now kindly stfu and stop talking rubbish.

[/quote']

I am pissed off, there are posts from people like you all over the forums getting agro because you lost some items due to glitches and constantly blame admins, admins get so much shit on here because of people who can't even think before they post, you were angry you lost your shit i get that but you need to clear your head and sort yourself out before you post wild accusations. Now you've been proven wrong all you seem to be bothered about is my grammar and trying to find some other reason to be right about something. You could have left the thread be since my last post, it was dead for 2 days... now you post some crap about grammar and paragraphs. I am jumpy, i don't like being called a cheat, my guys do our best to stop cheats, and we take the hits because we aren't arseholes, when you get a group of guys wildly accusing you and won't even stop talking for 5 seconds to hear you speak, thats fucking annoying, so yeah, me = pissed off.

After I naded their Jeep and we cleared the area some weeks ago' date=' the server crashed. DayZ is in Alpha, you can't expect it to work flawlessly and blame the Admins as soon as a server crashes and/or goes down for a while.

[/quote']

Wait, what? This has happened to other people? Admin has been killed and the server restarts? Don't think that's a coincidence.

Admin, you claim that you have fraps proof that it never happened like the player says, however we are yet to see any proof from your end. Not that it matters. However what does matter is you claim to have proof of verbal abuse via communications. Where is it?

There are rules for you to follow as a server administrator. Unless you have proof he was verbally abusive on the microphone, I suggest you unban him.

I am surprised either of you believe you are professionals, which is far from the case as proven here by the constant back and fourth bickering.

As an admin on the server there is an expectation from you as an authority figure, seeing as you could not enforce that expectation by remaining calm and dealing with this in private, you are by no means a professional. Rather an amateur server owner. Goes for both of you.

obvious troll is obvious... you've been on the forum a couple of days and all you post is on other peoples 'admin abuse' threads trying to stir the pot, it has nothing to do with you, and the audio and video logs are for my guys incase the dayz team request for it. Get a life, go play the game and stop trying to troll the forums you lamer.

If you had bothered to ask deal man more details the server went down a good 30-45 mins after he killed us, he got the jeep, got our gear, and made away with it all. We don't reboot for something so petty, there is nothing to be gained from rebooting servers after you get shot. Ask any admin whats to be gained from a reboot and they'll tell you sweet f/a stop wasting peoples time with your epic uber lamer trolling

[/quote']

I am pissed off, there are posts from people like you all over the forums getting agro because you lost some items due to glitches and constantly blame admins, admins get so much shit on here because of people who can't even think before they post, you were angry you lost your shit i get that but you need to clear your head and sort yourself out before you post wild accusations. Now you've been proven wrong all you seem to be bothered about is my grammar and trying to find some other reason to be right about something. You could have left the thread be since my last post, it was dead for 2 days... now you post some crap about grammar and paragraphs. I am jumpy, i don't like being called a cheat, my guys do our best to stop cheats, and we take the hits because we aren't arseholes, when you get a group of guys wildly accusing you and won't even stop talking for 5 seconds to hear you speak, thats fucking annoying, so yeah, me = pissed off.

[/quote']

obvious troll is obvious... you've been on the forum a couple of days and all you post is on other peoples 'admin abuse' threads trying to stir the pot, it has nothing to do with you, and the audio and video logs are for my guys incase the dayz team request for it. Get a life, go play the game and stop trying to troll the forums you lamer.

If you had bothered to ask deal man more details the server went down a good 30-45 mins after he killed us, he got the jeep, got our gear, and made away with it all. We don't reboot for something so petty, there is nothing to be gained from rebooting servers after you get shot. Ask any admin whats to be gained from a reboot and they'll tell you sweet f/a stop wasting peoples time with your epic uber lamer trolling

Yet again you have conducted yourself as a mature, professional server admin. You have no logs and that is why you cannot provide valid proof.

You call me a troll due to my legit points stated in my previous reply. As stated before, unless you have valid reasons to ban this person, you must certainly unban them right this instant, else you will be blacklisted. I believe you should check out the rules of hosting a server with the Day Z mod :)

[/quote']

[/quote']

Yet again you have conducted yourself as a mature, professional server admin. You have no logs and that is why you cannot provide valid proof.

You call me a troll due to my legit points stated in my previous reply. As stated before, unless you have valid reasons to ban this person, you must certainly unban them right this instant, else you will be blacklisted. I believe you should check out the rules of hosting a server with the Day Z mod :)

You have no legit points, as posted previous there are screenshots and emails from vilayer explaining the server status, and i don't have to post voice and video logs on here, if requested by dayz team they will be supplied, they will not be supplied on the request of people like you who have nothing to do with the incident, simple as that, the ban will remain and that will not change, if the dayz team tell me to unban them then i will discuss it with them,