Gra Dayz-f8802dca1457c45a

Got a problem with DayZ

So everytime i play DayZ my PC turns off after 5 mins. Can anyone help me fix the problem? I don't get any error or anything my monitor just turns black and then my PC restarts. I reinstalled the game but just wasted 2 hours. I changed my thermal paste cuz i thought it could be my CPU cooling but it wasn't. My specs are:

CPU - AMD A8-6600K

GPU - GTX 760

RAM - 2x 8GB DDR3 

Edited by Gra Dayz-f8802dca1457c45a

Modify the paging file on the system. By default, the paging file on the system is dynamic and has a minimum / maximum limit.
Create a static paging file, set your paging file size. Enter the same values for minimum \ maximum = at least 8192MB, or a multiple of 1024 * X.

Have you checked your Windows Event Viewer logs, specifically the Application and System logs?  Windows may be logging something in there just before your PC restarts which might be giving a clue as to what's going on.

In case you don't know, to get there quickly, open your Run command box and type in eventvwr then click OK.

1. Go to the "my documents" folder.
2. Find the "DayZ" folder, change the folder name to "DayZ1"
3. Start the game, go to the server, play.
After action "3", a new "DayZ" folder and new game files will be created in the "my documents" folder.
4. If the problem is resolved, delete the "DayZ1" folder.

Hello Guys,

I am a new player and basically the game is very good, I have only a little annoying effect which I don't know how to solve. Mostly it appears when during the day, the light are changing or when rains. It is a tiny black flick, so it looks like the puts a single black screen between the frames, it looks like a bigger eye blink (it is really there, not my eyes blinking 🙂). 

What could be the problem!

My specs:

ASUS Maximus XI Apex

i9 9900k

ASUS Strix RTX 2080Ti

32 GB of RAM 3200Mhz CL14

Samsung Odyssey G7 32"

Freshly installed Windows 10 Pro

Thanks in advance!

Edited by pigatt_

2 hours ago, pigatt_ said:

Hello Guys,

I am a new player and basically the game is very good, I have only a little annoying effect which I don't know how to solve. Mostly it appears when during the day, the light are changing or when rains. It is a tiny black flick, so it looks like the puts a single black screen between the frames, it looks like a bigger eye blink (it is really there, not my eyes blinking 🙂). 

What could be the problem! 

My specs:

ASUS Maximus XI Apex

i9 9900k

ASUS Strix RTX 2080Ti

32 GB of RAM 3200Mhz CL14

Samsung Odyssey G7 32"

Freshly installed Windows 10 Pro

Thanks in advance!

Does the screen flicker only when in the game?

3 hours ago, lex__1 said:

Does the screen flicker only when in the game?

Yes, and only in DayZ! In other games I don't have that symptone.

14 hours ago, pigatt_ said:

Yes, and only in DayZ! In other games I don't have that symptone.

Got a screenshot or video of the problem?