bcandatree

This game is total garbage

I think I have to quit.  I posted here yesterday:  

So I get a new character and manage to not starve... head inland to my base where I stock up and go out.  I'm entering the Romashka campsites when I sneak up to a zombie and start swinging my machete.  Machete swing animation is there, but I'm not hitting the zombie, but he's clawing the shit out of me.  Agro several more zombies.  Can't hit any of them.  Also, full sprint animation, but I'm moving like I'm in slow motion.  Switching guns works, but my shots don't hit them... I even think I see blood coming off them, but they aren't dying.  So they kill me.

Honestly, until the last two days of playing, I was actually enjoying this game, but I've been playing a very low profile.  Until now.  I've tried to seek out other players for some PVP, but this always happens.  This shitty fucking bugs.  I can't tell you how disappointing it is that I have to literally quit playing a game I like because it's pointless to run all over the place, gearing up, only to die in some shitty glitch situation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bcandatree said:

This shitty fucking bugs.

Doesn't sound like a bug tho.

Sounds like a server desync ... meaning either you have connection issues and struggle to maintain a proper connection to the server host or the server is not up to snuff and data gets lost when sending it back to you. Personally I haven't encountered those things you have mentioned ... I always make sure the server I play in has less than 100ms latency.

You should try another server / community server.

Edited by 'AZAZEL'
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

you quit? so fast? in just a couple of months?

i play dayz mod in 2012 and die thousand times some glitches.
but I still play in 2020 and I think that bugs are part of the game play))

• Like 1

Pretty thin, lads... pretty thin.  I don't seem to have connection issues until I'm about to "do something."  Happened two days in a row.  I agree, it's too early to quit the game, but that's how I felt in the aftermath. Not a big deal as I like the beginning part of the game anyway.  I'm going to try a few other servers.

Does not sound like you put in any effort to be complaining.   A machete?   Try using a Sledge Hammer, Pick Axe, or Wood Axe, you'll have better results.

Want to complain about something, complain about the lag you'll experience once you stock your base with gear.  Or not having a reload button.

I noticed when I joined a custom server that my gun wouldn't pull up to First Person with a single right mouse click so I had to hold it down and press shift. I dealt with it before and it seems to me to have to do with server connection or dysnc...I am not to concerned at the moment...however I need some help I personally don't like the (Right Mouse Click = Auto First Person Hold) because I am liable to click it when my finger twitches, was wondering how I can turn that off.

Edited by Monosof