Vectric

Possible hacker (Dayz Ps4)

12 October 2020

*Sorry for reporting in the wrong section, been having issues finding the correct place*

I was playing on ps4 dayz on server 0846 and appeared to die suspiciously at around 10.15-10-30pm , i have spent 2 full days running up and playing cautious, then when i suddenly turn a corner i get insta killed by a nade, it was highly unlikely for the enemies to know exactly where i was ... Matter of fact impossible due to them being in VMC two story with the doors closed, i will leave a link below to the video . My ps4 username is "LordVectric" , idk what to expect from this post because its my first ever complaint but i would like the clip to be reviewed and if they're guilty i would like to request a teleport and my gear due to the amount of hours spent to die in vein.

Update ;

My friend "JDavison-" (ps4 username) just died to same people at vmc two story at 11pm apprioxiamately , he had got shot through the back wall, he would also like a teleport and gear if those are found guilty.

video. Chcek last few minutes https://youtu.be/ch41R9YxGy0

Edited by Vectric

Hi, please DM me on this issue, you can upload the clip somewhere as unlisted and send me a link. Your first issue sounds like it could've been a landmine though.

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hi, please DM me on this issue, you can upload the clip somewhere as unlisted and send me a link. Your first issue sounds like it could've been a landmine though.

I wouldve thought that aswell, but before i came up the corner i died at, my friend went past it and was fine, is there a way to check server logs to confirm

Also before i logged last night i was chatting to an other dayz player within my server and i told him about the problem, he had replied by saying he;d also died to the "hacker" through a wall

Edited by Vectric

1 hour ago, Vectric said:

I wouldve thought that aswell, but before i came up the corner i died at, my friend went past it and was fine, is there a way to check server logs to confirm

Also before i logged last night i was chatting to an other dayz player within my server and i told him about the problem, he had replied by saying he;d also died to the "hacker" through a wall

Won’t be able until to Tele anyone or reclaim any lost loot that I’m aware of, just one of those sucky situations to be in mate.

7 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Won’t be able until to Tele anyone or reclaim any lost loot that I’m aware of, just one of those sucky situations to be in mate.

Well in that case i hope the guy gets banned so this situation wont occur again.

Same happend with me yesterday.

It was kinda weird of how it happend, so basically I went out of my base to gather some materials, Right as I got out I saw 3 players moving into my direction. 
I hid in a corner and was waiting for them to pass by, next thing I know I get shot through the Wall.

Edited by NeTTreX

I know that you are able to shoot through some surfaces like wood and the metal sheets,

but I came back to my base later that day and tested it with a friend and he was not able to get me even thoe  he was shooting at the  wall where I was at 

4 hours ago, NeTTreX said:

I know that you are able to shoot through some surfaces like wood and the metal sheets,

but I came back to my base later that day and tested it with a friend and he was not able to get me even thoe  he was shooting at the  wall where I was at 

Yeah i was speaking to someone else from the server he had died through a wall to a group

I'm not being funny, but there's nothing wrong with that video. Looks totally legit to me.

You just look inexperienced and took an eternity to enter and progress through the military camp. No wonder they knew where you were. They would have heard you, threw a grenade and then your friend ran up to them, the delay being the time it took that guy to switch to his weapon and begin firing.

It will happen many more times to you. Get used to it and learn to move quicker. You were just unlucky.

Geez, if I was that guy in the building I'd have shot you when you were faffing about at the shipping container much sooner.

Your friend doesn't even have a coat on, running around in the naked vest. Screams inexperience.