Sign in to follow this  
jhflex

RIGHT MOUSE CLICK

i am having a difficulty with throwing punches or shooting guns. please help!!

in order to shoot or throw punches, i need to click the right mouse to either raise the gun or put my fists up to get ready to throw punches, and then the left mouse click to proceed.

it seems to work at times, but then again, small screens (usually 3) pop up out of nowhere and im thrown out of the game.

in order to get back in the game i need to click on the DAYZ window, and when i try to shoot, the small screens pop up again.

fyi, i have tried rearranging the control setting so i do not have to click on the right mouse/left mouse but it seems to do no help at all.

what is going on here?

42 minutes ago, jhflex said:

i am having a difficulty with throwing punches or shooting guns. please help!!

in order to shoot or throw punches, i need to click the right mouse to either raise the gun or put my fists up to get ready to throw punches, and then the left mouse click to proceed.

it seems to work at times, but then again, small screens (usually 3) pop up out of nowhere and im thrown out of the game.

in order to get back in the game i need to click on the DAYZ window, and when i try to shoot, the small screens pop up again.

fyi, i have tried rearranging the control setting so i do not have to click on the right mouse/left mouse but it seems to do no help at all.

what is going on here?

It seems you have some action in another program bound to right mouse click, and this takes priority so DayZ is minimised whenever you hit rmb. Either that or your game is simply crashing due to corrupted configs, I would try to validate game files on steam and see if that helps.

3 hours ago, jhflex said:

What screens are popping up? This really just sounds like you are somehow accidentally tabbing out of the game (like alt+tab).