zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71

Weapon Aiming still Lag

You can find a 300 Ping server and aim a gun, and you'll see that aiming will Lag and you can't shoot right away,

This problem has been around for seven months I don't understand why you didn't fix it😢, I've given feedback many times, it's no use at all

look my twitter https://twitter.com/beishanyouxi/status/1303805106618425344?s=21

Edited by zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71
twitter LINK

On 9/18/2020 at 10:35 PM, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

You can find a 300 Ping server and aim a gun, and you'll see that aiming will Lag and you can't shoot right away,

Translated: “Go find a server where you have lag and then experience the lag.”

This forum assumes official servers. If you’re above 300ms then you get kicked from official servers. The start screen also warns you that mods may affect performance. 

Please do not quote me, unless it’s something I actually said.  Like in the stable 1.09 thread where you say the exact same thing. 

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2020 at 10:24 AM, Parazight said:

Translated: “Go find a server where you have lag and then experience the lag.”

This forum assumes official servers. If you’re above 300ms then you get kicked from official servers. The start screen also warns you that mods may affect performance. 

Please do not quote me, unless it’s something I actually said.  Like in the stable 1.09 thread where you say the exact same thing. 

OK Do you know the ghost bullet of 1.06?They've added Aiming lag to fix ghost bullets, and every time you aim and shoot, they check the bullets based on your delay.

That's why ,They use bug to fix bug, game makes the player sad

2 hours ago, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

OK Do you know the ghost bullet of 1.06?They've added Aiming lag to fix ghost bullets, and every time you aim and shoot, they check the bullets based on your delay.

Plz provide link. 

Also, explain why I should intentionally choose a 300ms server to suffer this. 

33 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Plz provide link. 

I have been having some issues every now and then where I will try to raise my weapon but it wont so I just need to lower it and reraise it. I only play 50-100ms servers in my region so I don't know what it is connected to. Thankfully it has not become a big issue.

How are you not being kicked from 300 ping servers, you need to play in your own region servers and stay there...that is the only way to ensure you are getting the best experience. 

They've added Aiming lag to fix ghost bullets, and every time you aim and shoot, they check the bullets based on your delay.

No....no... no, that's not how this works. They don't add flaws or bugs like that to fix other bugs. 

3 hours ago, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

But they don't use bugs to fix bugs. They fix bugs and to the best of my knowledge this was not a problem.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

You can find a 300 Ping server and aim a gun, and you'll see that aiming will Lag and you can't shoot right away. 

Your answer is right there in your first post. It has nothing to do with the game itself.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

300 Ping server

Right there's the answer to your problem, it's not the game, you're getting latency due to a 300 ping server. This is the same problem with a delay in opening doors and zombie strikes hitting you when you're some distance away. Find a lower ping server and your gameplay should improve.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:36 AM, Parazight said:

Plz provide link. 

Do you think they'll admit it ,Looking back on the past updates and bugs

10 hours ago, zBS-788d5ef71cd43a71 said:

Do you think they'll admit it ,Looking back on the past updates and bugs

See, when I said "Plz provide link." that was a request to provide proof of this 'ghost bullet' mechanic.  Asking me if I think that they'll admit it assumes that I already believe that ghost bullets exist.  Which I don't.  And again, it's clear, according to your twitter video that you're using a modded server.  This is a problem with reporting issues regarding the official game.

You should be addressing tandwan's reply.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:32 AM, Parazight said:

See, when I said "Plz provide link." that was a request to provide proof of this 'ghost bullet' mechanic.  Asking me if I think that they'll admit it assumes that I already believe that ghost bullets exist.  Which I don't.  And again, it's clear, according to your twitter video that you're using a modded server.  This is a problem with reporting issues regarding the official game.

You should be addressing tandwan's reply.

nice,public relations Guy