Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

Leather Sewing.

What is the stopping point for leather crafting? Is it making the leather, or actually crafting the pieces or what? I would love to add it to my vanilla server and give the guys a chance to craft gear but I don't actually know if the entire system is not implemented or just one part of it or ... help?

1 hour ago, tandwan said:

What is the stopping point for leather crafting? Is it making the leather, or actually crafting the pieces or what? I would love to add it to my vanilla server and give the guys a chance to craft gear but I don't actually know if the entire system is not implemented or just one part of it or ... help?

tanning and leather crafting was deleted last year with the release of 1.0.0

there is a mod which allows you to to replicate what used to be . . . .. "tanned pelt"

So if I add tanned pelts back into the CLE would it work?

6 minutes ago, tandwan said:

So if I add tanned pelts back into the CLE would it work?

dont know to be honest . .. .

At what point does the Leatherworking system not work? Is the stop point at crafting the tanned leather or is it 100% out of the game? I'd like to add leatherworking to the game or crafting leather outfits but I don't know if the entire system is out or just the tanning leather system.

If it's just the leather tanning then I can fix that by adding tanned leather to the spawns and let nature take its course.