goateswyn

Civil Apocalypse / No military mode

I wonder if there is a server out ther without military loot. I would love to play on a server where just civil loot spawns and only hunting rifles and pistols. No Automatic guns and platecarrier what makes the game the slaughterfest as it mostly is.
I could imagine the military tents and baracs are all ruins and let just ruined (unrepairable) military stuff spawn since the army pissed off before they got raided or something like that. Or maybe replace them with craters and remove the military sht entirely from the loottable.
I am not the guy that can make it happen. I tryed, but failed misrably even with the oflinemod. I also tryed to convince Lugge who made the Chiemse map but noone seems to share my desire for this idea.
Maybe someone reads this who already made that kind of thing or is willing to make this happen. I would not be much help but I would try as best i can.

Numerious people alredy called out my idea as stupid, so here you go.

There are some hardcore survival servers with reduced military loot, such as RUN* or my own, but if there is one with NO military loot I don't know. But I like the idea, once more of the civ weapons and the improvised bow are back I will reduce mil gear even more on my server.

*) RUN is truly hardcore survival, focus is on the battle against hunger and the environment. There is a little military loot, but if you find an AK for example it will almost certainly be badly damaged and missing all attachments. Assembling a working assault rifle takes time - and there are more dangers than zombies (and the odd starved survivor) stalking the military zones...

Edited by Derleth
  • Beans 1

Is RUIN a server in America? Sounds like something I'd like to check out. The military stuff largely ruins DayZ to be honest.

Unfortunately, If that server is in the States, my ping will be too high.  😞

• Confused 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Tonyeh said:

Is RUIN a server in America? Sounds like something I'd like to check out. The military stuff largely ruins DayZ to be honest.

Unfortunately, If that server is in the States, my ping will be too high.  😞

I dont think they are american servers since I have around 70 Ping in Austria. 

• Beans 1