kflo01

Help Repairing A UAZ

I found a UAZ in-game and have been using it to get around the map. I have most of my loot in it.  While driving I think the engine blew on me. How do I fix this?

I "opened the hood" and the battery was pristine with about 85% left, the radiator says pristine and the spark plug says pristine. All the tires are pristine. 

There are lines through the battery, radiator, and spark plug I can't seem to figure out how to remove them? Can someone direct me on how to repair this thing? What part(s) do I need? What tool(s) do I need? 

When driving the UAZ engine would flash yellow then red when I was redlining it. I guess I wasn't paying attention and red lined it one too many times and it blew. 

Thanks in Advance guys

You’ve blown the engine, the car is ruined and will disappear when you leave it so don’t leave anything valuable behind.

(UAZ is a modded car btw, but blowing the engine works the same on all vehicles.)

Use the gears, that’s what they are for...

If you red-lined it a lot then the spark plug wouldn’t be pristine.  Maybe it took shots or you ran over things?