Pinxit

Video: Hacker spawns 50 veiled women and scares the crap out of me

Scared the crap out of me. So, I take it servers aren't safe then? :P

Clearly fake, there's no way of telling those are legitimate women without extensive gender testing.

lol "what the fuck is this?!" "What the fuck is that?!"

You obviously got pickpocketed.... Bad luck.

lol "what the fuck is this?!" "What the fuck is that?!"

Yeah, my mind was trying to grasp what was going on. 30 sec before I turn on FRAPS I actually shoot the first two women that appears straight in front of me since I thought they were some weirdly geared players (new to this game).

Evidently the famous "distract him with 50 or so veiled women whilst we discretely empty the contents of his pocket and backpack into our own".

I've saw the warning pamphlets at travel agents.

Yeah its a cheat well as such :) I had an army of nuns follow me its funny but sad at the same time.

Evidently the famous "distract him with 50 or so veiled women whilst we discretely empty the contents of his pocket and backpack into our own".

I've saw the warning pamphlets at travel agents.

That is a lot of hands down my pants to touch my gear. Very promiscous of me, and disregarding chastity by them.

If you had know all your stuff was about to disappear. You should've opened fire on the women.

I am adding this to the "hackers that didnt damage me for own good and made me laugh" directory.

If you had know all your stuff was about to disappear. You should've opened fire on the women.

As you can hear in the video everybody loses their stuff, regardless of the veiled thieves being close to your or not :P

I am adding this to the "hackers that didnt damage me for own good and made me laugh" directory.

Well, he did damage everyone on the server by stealing their stuff. It was however, also very funny.