Sign in to follow this  
Good Enought

I bought the game and 20 mins later i want to refund it

It's almost unplayable, low FPS and stuttering with only 1 building, in big citys is like 15 fps plus stuttering, i really wanted to play this game but this is a shame, this is not even a proper product, it shouldn't be on ps store, HOW i can refund this, because ps support said they couldnt and to talk bohemia support in order to get my money back. This is the first bohemia interactive game that i buy and overall this situation is giving me a very bad experience.

Edited by Good Enought

I tried to get a refund on Sony with the claim "faulty and not as advertised" and they said it's developers responsability and they didnt give me my money back, i'm very sad for the situación because i do think that this game is a very good game, but it is not playable on PS4 ,for real is not ,i  feel like i just gift my money, and knowing that this game gets so little performance and Bugs fixs, while those being in a very long period of time just make me want a refund, it's not fair to buy something and needing to wait years to use it. --> game just updated today and it runs even worst!!   i recorded this 1 hour ago 

Edited by Good Enought

Yes could be your connection or your PS4 overheating and throttling performance. Or could be a slowly failing hard drive.

Check your vents, are they clogged with dust, is your Internet at least 10Mbps ? Does your PS4 load up without stuttering in the menus ? 

the game has drops of fps in big cities, always had. it is a broken game, and is still sold normal in the south american store, even without rooms, we die like trash for the north americans and pay the same amount for the game. More than 1 year of play and we have no servers in South America. It won't be long before the South American community removes this game from the store, because there is legality for that.

On 7/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, mtscal29 said:

we die like trash for the north americans

Wtf is this supposed to mean?  Direct your hate elsewhere.

Em 17/07/2020 às 01:50, Parazight disse:

O que isso significa? Dirija seu ódio em outro lugar.

Não sei o que você entendeu. Eu disse que morremos feito lixo para os norte americanos. Morremos facil devido ao lag, e fácil nos matar devido ao lag, e dificil combater alguém com 50 ping, quando se tem 180. Não expressei ódio nenhum, se vc não entendeu, eu faço um desenho no papel a3 pra vc

Edited by mtscal29
A pessoa n entende
  • Like 1

Oh.  Sometimes what you say does not translate well.