Sign in to follow this  
supernick

buried hidden stash

hi survivors,

just to know, i had 3 hidden stash in official server, buried for almost a year (each week i use to undig and dig again) but after the patch all 3 are gone.

in dayz all can happen but anyone have same issue for hidden stash? was there a wipe? all 3 gone it seems strange to me, i'm old player and knows where the best spot are

10 hours ago, supernick said:

hi survivors,

just to know, i had 3 hidden stash in official server, buried for almost a year (each week i use to undig and dig again) but after the patch all 3 are gone.

in dayz all can happen but anyone have same issue for hidden stash? was there a wipe? all 3 gone it seems strange to me, i'm old player and knows where the best spot are

its possible they were wiped but I think maybe someone found them. I find a lot of hidden stuff on a daily basis with no effort sometimes but yeah buried stuff is a little hard to find. 

1.08 reduce the lifetime of underground stashes from 45 Days, to only 14 Days.
If your stash was more than 14 Days old there is a chance it was inadvertently wiped as a result of the change but I don't know for sure.

But Jesus Christ a hidden stash for other a year buried in the middle of nowhere, no wonder the CLE is so messed up.

10 hours ago, The Road Warrior (DayZ) said:

1.08 reduce the lifetime of underground stashes from 45 Days, to only 14 Days.
If your stash was more than 14 Days old there is a chance it was inadvertently wiped as a result of the change but I don't know for sure.

But Jesus Christ a hidden stash for other a year buried in the middle of nowhere, no wonder the CLE is so messed up.

lol I know 🤣  exactly what I thought. 

yeah, i'm a sniper, i play alone, i have always a plan b if something bad happens 🙄 (3 hidden stashes, more would be too boring)

as i said the CLE is a totally disaster, it would be better if only the equipped weapons are counted not the hidden one

Same here. I have a vast back up of weapons and gear, some buried and some i keep on spare characters for when I lose my main. Always good to have a plan B.

On 7/9/2020 at 5:08 AM, etaab said:

Same here. I have a vast back up of weapons and gear, some buried and some i keep on spare characters for when I lose my main. Always good to have a plan B.

Think you will ever get to use all of them? I still have an M4-A1 from early 2019. Recently, I've been obsessed with the KA-74, I just found my third one in two years playing the game, and it is currently the only one I have. I'm going to rock that until I drop. 

• Like 1

Probably not. I simply do not die often enough. Ive had many of them since the days and weeks following the last character wipe, which was about a year ago now.

I'm very good at surviving, be it against enemy or PVP.  But that's also probably because I dont go looking for a fight and if I shoot at someone its usually a total surprise to them, for the following reason..

The last time my main character died was January due to a laggy fresh spawn who was invincible and no bullets would register as hitting him so I died by him hitting me with a crowbar. Luckily I managed to spawn only 300m away from my body and managed to fight the two guys off who were stealing my stuff. All I lost was my gillie suit, which I quickly replaced as I had a spare in a stash. I often only shoot in self defence, or if I have something to gain from killing a player otherwise the risk of giving my position away isn't worth it.

• Beans 1

Frustratingly, im told stashes now despawn in the ground after 14 days of idling, so now I find myself doing laps of the map unnecessarily once a week or so just to ensure I interact with all my stashes. I say all, I only have 2 now due to this very reason, one in the north and one in the south. The others I've put on redundant characters to ensure they're off the servers and safe.

Or as safe as they can be, sometimes Bohemia game saves are volatile and sometimes lost.