steam-76561198440132690

Need a Chernarus map in Russian

21 hours ago, steam-76561198440132690 said:

DayZ1.07.153006 version The map is in English. However, the road signs in the game are in Russian.

How to make this mod?

what do you mean? the ingame map item? yo that's a tourist map designed for tourists and guess what... tourists speak english 

23 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

what do you mean? the ingame map item? yo that's a tourist map designed for tourists and guess what... tourists speak english 

The signpost in the game is Russian. However, the current version of the tourist map is in English. What is the use of such a tourist map? ?

I need a tourist map in Russian.

5 hours ago, steam-76561198440132690 said:

The signpost in the game is Russian. However, the current version of the tourist map is in English. What is the use of such a tourist map? ?

I need a tourist map in Russian.

IT"S A TOURIST MAP DESIGNED FOR TOURISTS like wtf bro... it's supposed to be english because it's international language and signposts are in russian because it's russo-czecho country ingame xD like wtf

5 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

IT"S A TOURIST MAP DESIGNED FOR TOURISTS like wtf bro... it's supposed to be english because it's international language and signposts are in russian because it's russo-czecho country ingame xD like wtf

You didn't understand the problem,For example, if you are in a city where the signposts are in Russian and you have a tourist map in English, can you find the place to go?

3 hours ago, steam-76561198440132690 said:

For example, if you are in a city where the signposts are in Russian and you have a tourist map in English, can you find the place to go?

Our Cupcake is sort of right this time, tourist Maps are usually in the language the tourist comes from. A map in a language i don't unterstand won't really help me in the long run now, would it?

4 hours ago, steam-76561198440132690 said:

You didn't understand the problem,For example, if you are in a city where the signposts are in Russian and you have a tourist map in English, can you find the place to go?

If you're russian then you should know how to read russian in English it's literally basic school shit xD 
http://www.russianlessons.net/lessons/lesson1_alphabet.php

OP asked a question. You may disagree with what he wants, but no need for the attitude. We've been over this before.

I'm going with the OP on this one.  Besides, he's not even asking for the core game to be changed.  He's asking about how it can also be in Russian.  Not to change it to Russian.

As a gamer, I prefer it to be in Russian.  Seems authentic.

As someone who lives in the United States, I can tell you that I don't have every square corner of it memorized.  I enjoy being a tourist in my own country.  I live in the midwest,  I require a tourist map when I visit the west/east coast.  Not being able to find a map in English is preposterous.  So yea, tourist maps in the language of the country is a thing.   Maybe it's hard to relate to, if you're not from a large country. /shrug

To address the original question; did you check the steam workshop?  Maybe they have a solution.  I don't use maps in DayZ anymore, so I guess I wouldn't know.

22 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Our Cupcake is sort of right this time, tourist Maps are usually in the language the tourist comes from. A map in a language i don't unterstand won't really help me in the long run now, would it?

I don’t understand Russian and English, but the travel maps and road signs in the game will help me find my destination faster.

*The translation is wrong, please forgive me!