Sign in to follow this  
Zwoosh

Food / water

This game is so many years old, why do i still gotta drink every 2 min or i die ? its crazy how fast the water is going down... and you talking about how real the game is xDD

and there is always a post on steam dayz forum about ppl with teh same problem,  so maybe fix it ? nobody drinks every 2 min... aweful.

Im sitting in a shack, not moving cuz the server going down soon.. i had my water at full, it was white, i used a timer, 2 min 43 sec and it was red ... not even moving not hot cuz its night time xDD 

i wanna know who designed that bad thing, cuz you should get a new job for sure 😃 you bad at this

Edited by Zwoosh

Just because your indicator is white doesn't mean your hydration is full.

Next time, keep drinking at the well until you see the stomach full icon pop up.  It might take as many as 50 sips of well water to get there.  As soon as that pops up, stop drinking.  You'll see the water up arrows stay up for a while after that and the indicator should stay white for an hour or more.

The same goes for food.  The goal should be to keep the apple fully white.  If the indicator is missing even one tick of white from the top part, you are not eating enough food.  I have yet to reach an upper limit for food consumption, so it's a similar thing -- keep eating until you see a full stomach icon appear.

8 hours ago, drgullen said:

Just because your indicator is white doesn't mean your hydration is full.

Next time, keep drinking at the well until you see the stomach full icon pop up.  It might take as many as 50 sips of well water to get there.  As soon as that pops up, stop drinking.  You'll see the water up arrows stay up for a while after that and the indicator should stay white for an hour or more.

The same goes for food.  The goal should be to keep the apple fully white.  If the indicator is missing even one tick of white from the top part, you are not eating enough food.  I have yet to reach an upper limit for food consumption, so it's a similar thing -- keep eating until you see a full stomach icon appear.

Thats funny, cuz if its white and i keep drinking i start puking even at yellow and i start drinking i puke, and my water is clean cuz i use the pillz to clean it, and i also wash my hands if i drink from a well.... and nobody drinks 50 times, aint this a real life game ? they always says its real

I dont have any problems when it comes to food, its not going down so fast.. water is out of control.

The game is just total dog shit, no wonder why people stopped playing it.

refund please!!!

Edited by Zwoosh

@Zwoosh accepte the Dayz gamemechanics/HUD or play on Deathmatches Servers.

Full Equipment, No Stamina, never need drink/eat.