gouzelfada

Madness Disease Change

Hi all.

Madness happens when you actually eat human food. However cutting someone into pieces doesn’t have any impact on mental health in the game... not realistic!

Moreover, players are currently abusing the system, cutting bodies just to make the gear disappear. 

I simply propose to change the madness disease from eating human meat to cutting human bodies to:

1) Make the game more realistic

2) Add a risk for the pure pvp players who abuse this mechanic

Let me know what you think!

Due to the lack of a proper ragdoll effect, it is sometimes necessary to cut up a human to get access to their loot because they are glitched into some object.  There are also occasions where one or more items of loot on a corpse are bugged and only accessible by cutting up the remains.

It's an interesting idea you have, but I'd want those two things I mentioned above to be fixed first to eliminate loot glitches.

• Like 1

If a stranger interacts with your dead player corpse, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume you'd lose all your stuff anyway?  No one is abusing the system.  It was designed that way.

Getting Kuru from abnormally folded prions can happen.  But it is unrealistic that a person would go insane like they do in-game.   This mechanic, in real life, was isolated to the generations of indigenous people of New Guinea, and had a minimum incubation period of at least a decade.   Getting the laughs from killing and eating other players is 100% bullshit, unrealistic and unauthentic.

• Beans 1

Kuru in the game is fun. Keep it. Though I hate guys who feed it to freshies just to make them sick or choose to have to suicide. But that's a good thing, in a way.