sHeCanFly

Developers please take a look, it is very important to me!!

I am Chinese. Maybe you have a bad influence on the Chinese, but I did not open any plug-ins. The reason is that I accidentally splashed water on my laptop before, and then I took it for repair. After repairing it, I was still playing dayz, and was not banned. After that, my computer had a problem again, but I do n’t know what the reason was. I took it for repair, and then I played another game on another computer. Once I logged into steam on another computer, and there was no dayz game on the computer. I found that I was blocked from dayz. I was very surprised. I played dayz on the last day and the computer was broken, so I could n’t play dayz. But being banned, I didn't play dayz, but why was it banned? I have been playing this game for more than 400 hours. I bought this game on March 4th. I have been playing this game during the period. Although I wanted to withdraw from the game (there are too many plug-ins), I still insisted on playing it. Now my computer I ’m back after repairing, but I ca n’t play dayz. I ’m confused. Now I live in Wuhan, I ca n’t start school, and I ’m bored at home, so I hope you can give me an answer to let me know why I was banned. Thank you!(my steam id :sHeCanFly_)