1ltbulldog

People selling ingame guns on ebay

So i have come across some console players who seem to be exploiting other players. They are selling in game guns on Ebay. They use facebook to advertise this through several different groups. Is this allowed under the terms of service?

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jakub_bohemia said:

Can you share the links with me, please? 

Out of curiosity, I just went to Ebay and in their search box, typed "DayZ Guns" and the OP is right.  I don't want to advertise this idiot's store by posting the link -- just do it yourself and you'll see.  Here's his caveat at the bottom of his description, though:

"This is an in game purchase, game not included!, no refund if we have already met in game for the trade! Happy to cancel before the trade if you so wish, after purchase contact me for details on server + location - i am not held responsible for any deaths too and from collecting your item(s) - (for an extra £3 i will create an account and put the item(s) on ready for you to login and take to your own server to give to MAIN character)"

He is selling car tents for only 7 pounds though -- bargain!

🙄

Some people will go to great length and expense not to play a game...

Anyway, I'll be locking this. If OP shows up, the links can be privately PM'ed to Jakub as per the ancient custom.

• Like 1