rackinglad27

anyone have an idea for 1.08?

does anyone have any idea when 1.08 will land? we are coming close to the end of may now and it would be good to have a new update to enjoy, at least that way we can have an idea as to what we can expect for the rest of 2020. the game needs an update ASAP. cheers.

it does need an update... it was teased on their twitter they said we will hear more about 1.08 soon... so im guessing tuesday so that's on 26th of May... possible release on Experimental? maybe on Thursday? 28th May 😄 if they say soon that's probably it but that's just me guessing 😄 

1 hour ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

it does need an update... it was teased on their twitter they said we will hear more about 1.08 soon... so im guessing tuesday so that's on 26th of May... possible release on Experimental? maybe on Thursday? 28th May 😄 if they say soon that's probably it but that's just me guessing 😄 

man I sure hope you predictions are right lol I'm dying to see what they fix and possibly add to the game. 

27 minutes ago, rackinglad27 said:

man I sure hope you predictions are right lol I'm dying to see what they fix and possibly add to the game. 

my prediction is map rework to have those sweet car wrecks that are on livonia right now
Magnum Pistol
Writing on notes and possibly books
V3S truck 
and possibility of broken bones... because if they release them now they have time to work and fix and add on to it the rest of the year xD that's my thinking behind it 

12 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

Fix the desync thanks bye

I play EU servers only and I never suffer desync. thanks bye lol

4 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

I play EU servers only and I never suffer desync. thanks bye lol 

The game can reproduce the movement of cars, or play the animation on the client side - it looks like desynchronization. The machine on the server is stationary, for other players. At the same time, on the client side, the machine moves in space. If damage is reproduced on the client side, the server will register this for the client in the machine, but does not always transmit it to other clients. The network code of the game clearly has problems, allowing you to play desynchronization for clients, even with a good network connection. I rarely get desync when a person is a pedestrian. But I will receive visual desynchronization if the character moves to the limit of wasted stamina. The game needs to be fixed - to optimize the towing of the server, by optimizing the calculation of the physics of movement and optimizing the calculation of the loads spent on overcoming obstacles for the character or car.

Edited by lex__1
  • Like 1

I'm sure it'll be released by December. 

• Beans 1

it happens when you interact with other players, it shouldn't be long since you played thanks bye 

21 hours ago, Uncle Zed said:

I'm sure it'll be released by December. 

In December, next year, or later? )))

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

In December, next year, or later? )))

Yes.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:28 PM, rackinglad27 said:

does anyone have any idea when 1.08 will land? we are coming close to the end of may now and it would be good to have a new update to enjoy, at least that way we can have an idea as to what we can expect for the rest of 2020. the game needs an update ASAP. cheers.

DayZ Twitter just confirmed that 1.08 development progresses good.. if they don't release it today onto Experimental in the next 4h then it's probably gonna be Thursday... but maybe Wednesday 🙂 can't wait

EDIT: BReaking NEws 
If i understand SteamDB correctly... DayZ Experimental was just updated 21h ago...that means DayZ 1.08 Exp might be coming really soon... 😄 i'm hyped can't wait and hope it releases today 😄 
unknown.png?width=917&height=163

EDIT 2 : DayZ Experimental InternalDebug branch ( also the thing above this ) was updated 3h ago
Since it's 8:36 PM CET or maybe CEST ... it's not gonna release today... but i'm pretty sure it;s gonna be released this week 😄 
unknown.png

Edited by KajMak64Bit2
  • Beans 1

18 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

DayZ Twitter just confirmed that 1.08 development progresses good.. if they don't release it today onto Experimental in the next 4h then it's probably gonna be Thursday... but maybe Wednesday 🙂 can't wait

EDIT: BReaking NEws 
If i understand SteamDB correctly... DayZ Experimental was just updated 21h ago...that means DayZ 1.08 Exp might be coming really soon... 😄 i'm hyped can't wait and hope it releases today 😄 
unknown.png?width=917&height=163

EDIT 2 : DayZ Experimental InternalDebug branch ( also the thing above this ) was updated 3h ago
Since it's 8:36 PM CET or maybe CEST ... it's not gonna release today... but i'm pretty sure it;s gonna be released this week 😄 
unknown.png

dude thx for the infos, much appreciated. when it launches onto experimental for pc does it usually take like a week until it comes to console?

2 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

dude thx for the infos, much appreciated. when it launches onto experimental for pc does it usually take like a week until it comes to console?

When it releases on experimental it can take up to probably 2 weeks to come to stable... when it does come to stable it can take around another week or 2 to come to consoles

On 5/24/2020 at 11:28 AM, rackinglad27 said:

Bad behavior must be rewarded with bad consequences. If in PVE server. And the player raid, or kill another players. when dead. You should respawn using only bad equipment. Or respawn with some kind of mobility defect. limping. Or wear a type of clothing that identifies you as "Bad guy". Like only pink clothes. Or a clown hat. And  you can only use makarov .... lol

Figures they will get 1.08 out shortly….

And it will completely screw up the DayZ Expansion Mod, now that it just got released!

Call me a pessimist.... 

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, philbur said:

Figures they will get 1.08 out shortly….

And it will completely screw up the DayZ Expansion Mod, now that it just got released!

Call me a pessimist.... 

I scientifically predict it's this week... shit maybe even today 

Because they are PlayTesting the expy update accordin to SteamDB