Thumper1818

Reoccuring illness...

First and foremost, the games awesome.. but ive been finding some issues and not sure if its a bug or something im doing. 

I will start a brand new character and never eat human meat or handle it but randomly out of nowhere my guy will start coughing and sneezing, leading to laughter meaning ive contracted kuru but have no idea how or when throughout the game i managed to get it without being a canibal. I need help

Edited by Thumper1818
Spelling mistake

Not sure about the laughing, someone else mentioned a similar issue. But the coughing is from being too cold. 

Vanilla or modded servers?

Coughing and sneezing means you got the flu, not kuru.

The laughter is kuru. Maybe you ate human fat by mistake, as it is not distinguishable from animal fat.

Im on standalone and might have robbed a canibals fat 🤢

Edited by Thumper1818
Error

I recently have been getting  sick of my own respawn food item not cold no blood on hands never even seen a player just sick after eatin a pear 

I've been sick permanently for almost a week now, which is an awful lot of game time. I've tried tetracycline, codeine, morphine, charcoal, eaten like a king, spent hours in front of a fire doing nothing, it just won't go away. 

Only thing I haven't had is multivitamins but after ransacking entire cities and towns multiple times for days now and not being able to find any I've given up and am currently standing half naked in the rain waiting to die. 😥

Bug or is the game really this irritating? 

4 hours ago, David Steadson said:

I've been sick permanently for almost a week now, which is an awful lot of game time. I've tried tetracycline, codeine, morphine, charcoal, eaten like a king, spent hours in front of a fire doing nothing, it just won't go away. 

Only thing I haven't had is multivitamins but after ransacking entire cities and towns multiple times for days now and not being able to find any I've given up and am currently standing half naked in the rain waiting to die. 😥

Bug or is the game really this irritating? 

Sick from what?